Shipping US to SD

gas

Jul 28, 2013
I know it's been discussed an inordinate amount of times, but I can't seem to find any info here. I need to ship from amazon in the US to Santo Domingo. The person can pick up the package anywhere in SD, i.e., it doesn't have to be delivered directly to them. What service should I use? My Spanish stinks so an English speaking service would be helpful. Thanks.

gas

Jul 28, 2013
I just tried EPS and it does work but much of it is in Spanish even though I clicked English. Play around, try it with or without www, http, etc. Anyway, I'd rather use a site that is all English - I;m having a tough time registering on this site. I'm shipping a cable and a phone battery case, so it would be a small package.

gas

Jul 28, 2013
Encargopaq would be my first choice. 100 pesos upon pick up and the first one is free. I registered in Spanish, so didn't check out their English compatibility. PM me if you wish and I'll help more. They give you a Miami Addrsss which happens to be on the same block as my favorite welding shop, that I used for years.
Der Fish

Looks perfect and the site is in English. It seems straightforward but if I have any problems, I'll PM. Many thanks.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
In my opinion the best is vimenpaq:

Vimenpaq.com.do - intro

You can sign up (no fee unlike EPS) for their service here. This is their agency in Miami, the site is in English available too:

http://secure2.transexpress.com/usa/frontpage

You can chose the language in the upper right next to "Contact us"

I know it's been discussed an inordinate amount of times, but I can't seem to find any info here. I need to ship from amazon in the US to Santo Domingo. The person can pick up the package anywhere in SD, i.e., it doesn't have to be delivered directly to them. What service should I use? My Spanish stinks so an English speaking service would be helpful. Thanks.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Encargopaq has no fee to sign up and delivers. Vimenpaq is also good but you have to pick up the package. EPS lost my business to both of them.