Send Documents Via Mail

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
I am wondering, shall I send the package via Post Office via Express or Priority or FedEx or UPS?

Becuase I did send a v-day card last month, it didnt get there, I assume their mail system suck.

How I can make sure that my document will arrive there safely in SD (Simon Bolivar) ?

Thanks

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
One of the couriers is you very best bet, and least expensive from your point of view.
Otherwise, UPS or FEDEX are the only sure options.

If the person you are sending the documents to has an account at any of the couriers (Business Mail, EPS, CPS etc) then he/she can give you an address in Miami to which you can mail the documents and they will take care to get them to the DR safely.
If not, then you should use UPS or FedEx, by all means.

Cordially,

HB

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
My one experience sending something by Express Mail to the US was very satisfactory.

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
But the problem if I send via FedEx or UPS, I will have to pay extra Import Tax fee or something?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Are you sending documents or something that you can place a value on. I have sent documents to the DR via FedEx and they arrive promptly. There is no additional tax on this type of shipment (documents) Do not send it via USPS.

LTSteve