Colorful people of the DR

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
We often complain about the Dominicans and rightfully so I must add but there are also very colorful people who become "famous" in their neighborhood/town because of their positive attitude and their involvement in the community.
I thought let's have a thread about such people and I start of with Diomedes Antonio Pena Diaz AKA Rambo.
Rambo is a major in the Ayuntamiento Police of Boca Chica.
Personally I have known Rambo for years and must say he's not the stereo type cop who asks for hand outs. He's one of the few who has honor and integrity and knows how to deal with nasty tourists and chicas.
He's world famous in Boca Chica ;)

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
We've got the " COBRA "here in pop but I don't think I would try to take his picture .

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
We often complain about the Dominicans and rightfully so I must add but there are also very colorful people who become "famous" in their neighborhood/town because of their positive attitude and their involvement in the community.
I thought let's have a thread about such people and I start of with Diomedes Antonio Pena Diaz AKA Rambo.
Rambo is a major in the Ayuntamiento Police of Boca Chica.
Personally I have known Rambo for years and must say he's not the stereo type cop who asks for hand outs. He's one of the few who has honor and integrity and knows how to deal with nasty tourists and chicas.
He's world famous in Boca Chica ;)

Met him a bunch of times,

This guy is great!!!!

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
He also wears badges from Boston Police and one from German Police on his vest. "Polizia" or the vest with the print he got probably from some European colleague too...

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
He also wears badges from Boston Police and one from German Police on his vest. "Polizia" or the vest with the print he got probably from some European colleague too...
Also, the one on his right shoulder is from Sarnia, Ontario. Don't recognize any of the others.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Did you read it TOP GUM it says. Someone who knows him should tell him what it says maybe. I've seen people especially in Panama with T-Shirts that said weird stuff that I knew the wearer certainly didn't know what it meant.
Der Fish

Sorry Fish, you're right and thanks for pointing that out I hadn't seen that.
Yes I've also seen that many times weird things printed on T-shirts in Panama as well as here, aaah what the hell ;)

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
If you look again you will see that it is top gun.

ahahahahaha, first someone claimed that polizia is german, then the next one is reading top gum!?!? gum!?!?!

i mean i know people here think dominicans are dumb but hold on! ahahahaha! top gum!?!