Las Americas Airport Parking Cost?

intedserve

Mar 24, 2014
I want to park my car at Las Americas Airport for 8 days ...
anyone know what they charge?

Thank you.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
*JOKE TIME*
Ansewer, ure wheels, if ure lucky, ure car if u aint!!!!

P.S. sorry I cant help......

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Cada 30 minutos o fracci?n - RD$40.00

Tarifas para larga duraci?n
Primeras 24 hrs - RD$960.00
D?a o fracci?n adicional - RD$960.00

P?rdida de ticket - RD$1,000.00
Remolques - RD$1,500.00
Da?os a la barra - RD$5,000.00

link here: Aerodom

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
Don't know about las Americas but in Santiago I paid 150.00 pesos a day .I can't see pop being that much more .

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
If I leave for a while can I just lose my ticket and pay a flat 1000 pesos?

They enter license plates into a database with date of entry so you probably wouldn't get away with it.

You could try it and if they catch you just 'find' the ticket. They might even respect the tigueraje.

Rates have gone up so much that when I go back to the United I take a cab to las Americas instead of driving. It used to be cheaper to leave a car at the airport for a short trip.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
they do take down car model and license plate number everyday.
here is a trick I can think of:
take an extra license plates with you. when you go to pick up your car, just change the plates and say you lost ticket. they will check that license plate against the registered ones and they will not find it. you pay 1000 pesos and go home.
AZB

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
they do take down car model and license plate number everyday.
here is a trick I can think of:
take an extra license plates with you. when you go to pick up your car, just change the plates and say you lost ticket. they will check that license plate against the registered ones and they will not find it. you pay 1000 pesos and go home.
AZB

You are definitely from NY. hahahahaha

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I want to park my car at Las Americas Airport for 8 days ...
anyone know what they charge?

Thank you.

The last time I left my car there was a few years ago and it was about $12-14usd per day. This was not in a long term lot. There may be cheaper lots.

shorts

Dec 3, 2012
Are there cheaper lots in the vicinity? I need to leave my car somewhere safe in Santo Domingo for a few weeks and preferably closer to the airport.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Are there cheaper lots in the vicinity? I need to leave my car somewhere safe in Santo Domingo for a few weeks and preferably closer to the airport.

make friends in SD and then leave your car at their home and take the keys with you.
I am also looking for cheaper places to park at or near the sdq airport.
AZB

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
There are no safe places to leave the car in Santo Domingo. Even if you leave it at your home parking place in an apartment tower, the car can be damaged by your neighbors or their visitors, and of course a watchman did not see anything. Even in a building with million dollar apartments, they can start some work in a garage, damage your car and never admit it, and nobody gonna pay you for that. This is DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, enjoy!

JuanDolioLiving

Sep 7, 2010
Hey intedserve, if you live in Santo Domingo or close to the airport. I will suggest that you take a taxi back and ford to the airport. Apolo Taxi will charge you around 25.00USD for taking you there from the santo domingo and then you will have to hire an airport taxi to go back home. Make sure to ask for the rate when you call the Apolo Taxi.