Need details to export mailbox using Claro

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
I have several folders in my Claro email and need to export them. Have not seen any information in the options. Any help will be appreciated. thanks

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
If you explain more precisely what exactly you need, then someone may be able to help you.

Otherwise -

kia-stops-exports-to-iran-thumb-24377_1.jpg

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
I have created a folder under my inbox folder and move mail from my inbox to this new folder. The reason I do this is to keep all of the emails to and from a very sick relative. This folder is getting very large and I would like to get it out of Claro. In Outlook you would simply export the entire folder to a folder on your computer which is outside your email provider. This would allow me to keep the emails. Oh you export to excel or office format. thanks

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Ok I got it, sorry, I'm a little slow, no one has done this nor knows how its done for Claro.

Nobody understands what you are trying to do, nor can it be done, since the files are held on CLARO's server not locally on your machine. No different than gmail, unless you use OUTLOOK. Have you considered a tech forum?