Help Moving to Las Terrenas

silkesmo

Jan 17, 2014
Oye!

Any of you Gringos have any inside info on nice places to live in Las Terrenas? I'm kinda over the puerto plata malecon life and I doubt my landlady is going to stop overcharging me when the rent date is up.

What I'm looking for:

Reliable.....> Hot water, electricity, gas
Secure location
Walking distance to beach

...Also not looking to pay tourist prices. Willing to sacrifice walking distance to beach for passola distance lol

Thanx

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Walking distance to the beach in LT, means gringo price. But LT is not big anyway.
Sent you a pm.

ACDC

Feb 10, 2014
ohh i hope you find a spot. when my sister comes we can crash at your new pad for a night. keep me posted! aC
Oye!

Any of you Gringos have any inside info on nice places to live in Las Terrenas? I'm kinda over the puerto plata malecon life and I doubt my landlady is going to stop overcharging me when the rent date is up.

What I'm looking for:

Secure location

...Also not looking to pay tourist prices. Willing to sacrifice walking distance to beach for passola distance lol

Thanx

ACDC

Feb 10, 2014
you are correct!! still hope you find a good spot. i truly want you to find your HAPPY place here in the DR!! aC
AC I thought your sister was coming in May? I prolly won't be moving until after June.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"ACDC", what's your sister's name???
"Bondage", "S&M","Leather Fetish"????????
"Kinky Family".
I approve!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
My
sister is a "GLBTG", but I don't know for sure which one!
"All Of The above"??????

E

EndlessCircle

Hola se?ores y se?oritas!

I'm also planning to move to LT or at least to try LT-life for 3+ months. Could you give me an idea on prices for long-term condo rentals?
I don't need anything special, just an ordinary condo with all the facilities + Internet. Distance to the beach is not important.

What range of prices am I looking at?

Love and peace,
Vlad from freakin' Russia

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Oh yea....Will send you a PM of the contact number, his name is Franswal, speaks English, Spanish and French, knows very well of that area and others....Tell him Anthony sent you..If you need a Taxi or Motoconcho let me know, have a few friends so you will be safe should you need to move around there a bit

Anthony

Oye!

What I'm looking for:

Secure location

Thanx

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I know the person who runs las Terrenas Live, outstanding guy and speaks English well.
I usually rent with him.