Raulin (?)rodriguez, live in santiago.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
So........
Have been invited to go and see raulin rodriguez (?) On the 12th of april. Friends of ours. It is all " no te proccupe" about the details. They live in santiago and we are going to spend the week end there. I like to know what I get into.....

Anyone who know Where is he playing on the 12 th ??
The tickets are not cheap, so I was wondering if there is a dress code ??

I know it implies dancing, but Is it more like concert type or meal/concert/dancing?????

Any information would be appreciated.........
Thanks in advance......

May 29, 2006
Last time I went to a Raulin concert some ten years back, he showed up 2 1/2 hours late looking like a moto concho driver. Show went to maybe 4am but I was all done by about 2. Most of the audience was holding up cell phones to broadcast to their friends. That was in the Sosua Car Wash. Maybe he'll put on a better show for the bigger venue. He likes to read love notes and dedications from the audience, which is pretty sweet. The sound system was the pits, but that was Sosua.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ3FKtkdT_w

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
Looks like it will be in club Level, in Bella Terra mall: https://www.facebook.com/events/544705965647998/, they want 800 pre-venta and probably 1,000 at the door. For bigger events they build a stage on the parking lot upstairs so they can host a bigger crowd. Drinks will be expensive, as Level tends to mark alcohol prices up for concerts. Not sure about the dress code but at least a buttoned shirt and proper shoes are usually required there. And yeah, don't expect the main act until 3-4am-ish at least, but there will be other bands from 1am or so.

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
hehehe. They always show up late and play til 4 in the morning. The Dominicans don't start showing up til about 10:30 for a 9:00 concert. Best of LucK!!!!!

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
Here's a pro-tip. If you want to get of going to the concert, show up wearing shorts or capris. Works everytime!!!!!