Where Does one surrender weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastcoastmike

Jul 18, 2004
The post about the weapons surrender program touched on everything but where and when to surrender. I think I've convinced the shiithead,brainless brother in law to surrender his weapon (telling him cash is involved). If someone could please tell me the where and when?

Thank you

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
If it's legal, surrender it to me. I'll buy it for my wife.

I'll pay more than the gubmint buy-back will.

Aug 6, 2006
If it's legal, surrender it to me. I'll buy it for my wife.

I'll pay more than the gubmint buy-back will.

Keep in mind that you only have two hands. More than two guns would therefore be overkill. I doubt that there are many people who are excellent shots with both hands.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Keep in mind that you only have two hands. More than two guns would therefore be overkill. I doubt that there are many people who are excellent shots with both hands.
????

It would be for my wife. I cannot legally own a gun here. Yet.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
There IS, NO PROGRAM"!!!!!!!!!
It's just a "Puff Piece" to make it "LOOK" like something is being done!!!
As I said before, a bunch of "Dominicanos:, "PN" and "Politicos", just wanted a free trip to Brazil, an some "Opanima A$$"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
When will people here learn that just because there is a "Press Release" about a new "Wonderful Government Program" in the papers here, it means "NADA"????????
Does "Pichardo" ring ANY BELLS????????

ps,..."XO" it's ALWAYS a great idea to carry TWO guns!!!!!
One to shoot the "Other Guy", and one to put in his hand, after he's dead!!!!!!
It's called a "Throw Away"!
Things you can learn on "DR1"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006

You can never have enough weapons.

And for the record, Bruce Willis is an excellent shot with both hands.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
The fact that nothing ever changes is the second nicest thing about the DR. Number One of course is the women.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I am sure you can get cash back at your local Calmado for your gun. This way they can sell it to someone who will get more use out of it than you did.

Aug 6, 2006
You can never have enough weapons.

And for the record, Bruce Willis is an excellent shot with both hands.
=================================================
Again, you have only two hands. More than two pistols is all you can use. It is not like you are Butch Casidy and Sundance: you are unlikely to be attacked by the entire Ejercito de Bolivia. Two rifles would probably be less useful than one for most people.

Thanks for the tip about Bruce Willis. Next time I need a bodyguard I will give him a call. I wonder if Charlton Heston was a great shot as well. I have always wondered if they buried him with his trusty Roscoe. If I were an embalmer, I think I would leave the gun in his cold dead hand. It is surely appropriate.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
The din of silence

The government likes to beat its own drum and dispenses a lot of hot air free. But, when you think the hot air is about set to transition to something solid, factual, or palpable there is a lot of government back tracking, denying, or just the din of silence.

Believe it when you see it in action, and not until then.

Regards,

PJT

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
When I first arrived here in 1986, "Balaguer" promised the "Electricity Problems" woud be fixed soon.
Every President since has said the same thing, "Leonel" said it twice!
You will be pleased to know that "Danilo" recently said that the "Electricity Problems" will be fixed by the end of his term in 2016!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
"You will be pleased to know that "Danilo" recently said that the "Electricity Problems" will be fixed by the end of his term in 2016!"

Now... that's good news, isn't it? :bunny:

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
The post about the weapons surrender program touched on everything but where and when to surrender. I think I've convinced the shiithead,brainless brother in law to surrender his weapon (telling him cash is involved). If someone could please tell me the where and when?

Thank you

When it's going to happen no one knows (yet) as the government has not disclosed that info, But mind you, it will happen.

Some officials are in Brazil observing how it's been implemented. Once they know how then it will implement the plan in the DR.

Something has to be done because the crime rate has escalated.

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I wonder if Charlton Heston was a great shot as well. I have always wondered if they buried him with his trusty Roscoe. If I were an embalmer, I think I would leave the gun in his cold dead hand. It is surely appropriate.

what would be really cool if he was prepped for a burial with a gun in the hand and a finger on the trigger. with decomposition swelling finger would eventually press the trigger.

i have way too much imagination for my own good.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Bronzy", ya wanna bet????????
They are right now in a "Rio Whore House", "Observing THEIR "Quero's Implements"!
On "OUR DIME"!!!!!!
That means the tax payers of the DR are paying !!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
If and when there's ever a gun buy-back program announced in DR, will reopen or start new thread.

This one is going nowhere fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.