Delancer Normal Tel Nos Numbers Will Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I have known for a LONG time, ( years in fact), that Delancer has problems,, not only on the "shared XXXXXCard" he has on your TV supply, but also on his agreement on your Internet supply.. through a company that are known as "Coxcaxt", to those of you living in the D.R.

I hope that any Mods on line right now...will close this thread.

I will reply to Robert ONLY, by pm on this site and mine

PLEASE do not panic... I have a meeting tomorrow to resolve the telephone situation,,,, from that meeting... things will progress

I repeat, errors on your TV Supply/English/Channels , & no contact with Delancer will resume.... eventually (I hope), depends on the codes I have- & will NOT supply... except to Delancer...

PLEASE, do NOT contact me by pm for this, nor any reason

Internet Problems, as to capacity/supply from Delancer will entirely depend, on my future disclosures with Robert & my Discussions with him

Most Importantly,,,,Be Safe & Remember The Dominican Republic is a small part of the Caribbean..... but yet still remains the most safest....:cool:

Saludos to all:knockedou

LBB

Feb 7, 2007
How much did you have to drink last night ... or was it some sniffing as well?

I must say that I have not seen such an incoherent rumbling for a long time now ...

well... Kyle was one... but this one beats him.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I have known for a LONG time, ( years in fact), that Delancer has problems,, not only on the "shared XXXXXCard" he has on your TV supply, but also on his agreement on your Internet supply.. through a company that are known as "Coxcaxt", to those of you living in the D.R.

I hope that any Mods on line right now...will close this thread.

I will reply to Robert ONLY, by pm on this site and mine

PLEASE do not panic... I have a meeting tomorrow to resolve the telephone situation,,,, from that meeting... things will progress

I repeat, errors on your TV Supply/English/Channels , & no contact with Delancer will resume.... eventually (I hope), depends on the codes I have- & will NOT supply... except to Delancer...

PLEASE, do NOT contact me by pm for this, nor any reason

Internet Problems, as to capacity/supply from Delancer will entirely depend, on my future disclosures with Robert & my Discussions with him

Most Importantly,,,,Be Safe & Remember The Dominican Republic is a small part of the Caribbean..... but yet still remains the most safest....:cool:

Saludos to all:knockedou

LBB

Was there some reason for posting this besides making yourself look mysterious?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Anytime Ladybird posts it is always the "End of the World", and only she can fix it. :)

MpJuly

Apr 30, 2009
After the "da vinci code" the "Delancer code" :confused:

"Delancer will resume.... eventually (I hope), depends on the codes I have- & will NOT supply... except to Delancer..." ?????????????????????

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have no idea why I'm dragged into this as I have zero to do with Delancer.

I'll be sure to post any PM's in this thread so all those using Delancer can get back online and keep up with your latest UK soaps.Then again, maybe if you have no internet you will not be able to read the board??? :)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.