Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Delancer Normal Tel Nos Numbers Will Change

I have known for a LONG time, ( years in fact), that Delancer has problems,, not only on the "shared XXXXXCard" he has on your TV supply, but also on his agreement on your Internet supply.. through a company that are known as "Coxcaxt", to those of you living in the D.R.

I hope that any Mods on line right now...will close this thread.

I will reply to Robert ONLY, by pm on this site and mine

PLEASE do not panic... I have a meeting tomorrow to resolve the telephone situation,,,, from that meeting... things will progress

I repeat, errors on your TV Supply/English/Channels , & no contact with Delancer will resume.... eventually (I hope), depends on the codes I have- & will NOT supply... except to Delancer...

PLEASE, do NOT contact me by pm for this, nor any reason

Internet Problems, as to capacity/supply from Delancer will entirely depend, on my future disclosures with Robert & my Discussions with him

Most Importantly,,,,Be Safe & Remember The Dominican Republic is a small part of the Caribbean..... but yet still remains the most safest....

Saludos to all

LBB

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

??? not clear

3. Likes Harleysrock liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Ladybird, who did you talk to?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

How much did you have to drink last night ... or was it some sniffing as well?

I must say that I have not seen such an incoherent rumbling for a long time now ...

well... Kyle was one... but this one beats him.

6. Likes Harleysrock liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Vaguer than this it does not get.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybird View Post
    I have known for a LONG time, ( years in fact), that Delancer has problems,, not only on the "shared XXXXXCard" he has on your TV supply, but also on his agreement on your Internet supply.. through a company that are known as "Coxcaxt", to those of you living in the D.R.

I hope that any Mods on line right now...will close this thread.

I will reply to Robert ONLY, by pm on this site and mine

PLEASE do not panic... I have a meeting tomorrow to resolve the telephone situation,,,, from that meeting... things will progress

I repeat, errors on your TV Supply/English/Channels , & no contact with Delancer will resume.... eventually (I hope), depends on the codes I have- & will NOT supply... except to Delancer...

PLEASE, do NOT contact me by pm for this, nor any reason

Internet Problems, as to capacity/supply from Delancer will entirely depend, on my future disclosures with Robert & my Discussions with him

Most Importantly,,,,Be Safe & Remember The Dominican Republic is a small part of the Caribbean..... but yet still remains the most safest....

Saludos to all

LBB
    Was there some reason for posting this besides making yourself look mysterious?

9. Likes Harleysrock liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Anytime Ladybird posts it is always the "End of the World", and only she can fix it.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

After the "da vinci code" the "Delancer code"

"Delancer will resume.... eventually (I hope), depends on the codes I have- & will NOT supply... except to Delancer..." ?????????????????????

12. Likes rubio_higuey liked this post
    DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea why I'm dragged into this as I have zero to do with Delancer.

I'll be sure to post any PM's in this thread so all those using Delancer can get back online and keep up with your latest UK soaps.Then again, maybe if you have no internet you will not be able to read the board???

Closed.

14. Likes Harleysrock, Ladybird liked this post