Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default IMPLANTS North Coast

Can anyone who'se had implants done in the Santiago or Pueto Plata area,recommend a good dental practice please?The price is not so important as the quality of the work.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by domrepadmirer View Post
    Can anyone who'se had implants done in the Santiago or Pueto Plata area,recommend a good dental practice please?The price is not so important as the quality of the work.
    Dental Spa Cibao
    Dental Cibao Spa - Medical & Dental - Santiago, Dominican Republic.

5 minute walk from the Metro or Caribe Tours bus depot.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Bird is that the place robert went??

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    dental spa cibao
    dental cibao spa - medical & dental - santiago, dominican republic.

5 minute walk from the metro or caribe tours bus depot.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    yes, and I also have first hand knowledge. Dental Spa Cibao is top shelf. I travel from Santo Domingo to Santiago and know it is well worth the trip.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool!! I too need to go there,just checking..thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    yes, and i also have first hand knowledge. Dental spa cibao is top shelf. I travel from santo domingo to santiago and know it is well worth the trip.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Yes. The best in the DR in my opinion and I have visited plenty!

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

if price is not important and quality is then go to the US.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tommeyers View Post
    if price is not important and quality is then go to the US.
    Actually no need. Dental Cibao Spa provides quality dental work and you will save a bundle compared to USA prices, trust me...I know

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I know too. It is true that US work will cost a bundle but a US educated and trained Dentist will provide better services. The two local facilities have great equipment but it does not perform like it does in a US educated/trained dentist's hands.

I had a lot of work done in the US over the years and I had one simple procedure done here. The dental work I had done here was poor quality (but it was cheap) and when I get back to the US later this year I will have it fixed correctly.

It is like having auto work done here and in the US. What are you satisfied with? If you are satisfied with DR auto repair then the DR is the place for you to get dental work. True, you are stuck with DR auto services but you can easily take your dental work to the US.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tommeyers View Post
    Well I know too. It is true that US work will cost a bundle but a US educated and trained Dentist will provide better services. The two local facilities have great equipment but it does not perform like it does in a US educated/trained dentist's hands.

I had a lot of work done in the US over the years and I had one simple procedure done here. The dental work I had done here was poor quality (but it was cheap) and when I get back to the US later this year I will have it fixed correctly.

It is like having auto work done here and in the US. What are you satisfied with? If you are satisfied with DR auto repair then the DR is the place for you to get dental work. True, you are stuck with DR auto services but you can easily take your dental work to the US.
    Totally disagree with you. My parents have been coming here for years to get dental work done, and my dad's first cousin is a dentist in Canada for over 30 yrs and was very impressed with the quality of work done here in the DR.

Remember: "The bitterness of poor quality is long remembered after the sweet taste of low price is forgotten."

Just because you went to a cheap dentist and the work wasn't great, doesn't mean that all dentists do a poor job......Ask Robert about what he had done, and his results were pretty good......

11. Likes PeterInBrat liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast