Votes: 4 23.5%

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 1 = Could be better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
To see the images in their entirety, right click on each one and then click on ?open image in new tab.?

Keep this thread bs free!

PMS1.jpg

PMS2.jpg

PMS3.jpg

PMS4.jpg

PMS5.jpg

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
The coat of arms of Sos?a is probably the only one in the country that refers to a religion that is not the Roman Catholic Church.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I think it's one of the nicest things that's been done in Sosua recently - a huge step in the right direction. I would have done a couple of things differently though:
1) cut a deal with the Waterfront to give them an exclusive concession on the beach in exchange for expanding parking into their parking area.
2) just a few more shade trees, both the park and beach

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
The Waterfront is going to be re-developed into condos! I guess they couldn't plant too many trees in the park as it would block the views from Las Terazzas.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
I like this little park but there doesn't seem to be a regular maintenance plan other than a quick brush up.

The barriers would really benefit with a good clean and some re-fixing plus a few other areas could do with a touch up.
It has transformed that area though.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
The Waterfront is going to be re-developed into condos! I guess they couldn't plant too many trees in the park as it would block the views from Las Terazzas.

You're not talking about the one on the right that's going up right now, are you? The actual restaurant is getting knocked down?

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
You're not talking about the one on the right that's going up right now, are you? The actual restaurant is getting knocked down?

It's funny. I heard that rumor just today. I was told the waterfront restaurant will be removed for more condos. In the future, condos are going to string all of the beach areas from Charamicos to Playa Chiquita. Us poor suckers can live in behind all that luxury.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Juan Perdomo has owned the restaurant for a few years now. I understand that his plan was to still have a restaurant on the ground floor with condos above but I don't know if that is still the plan. That site is going to be a condo building and there is a sign up now.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
As this thread is about the park I hope I am not out of order if I mention an event that is coming up there. On Saturday April 12th at 3.30 pm the Emily Watson School of Dance will be holding a "Dancercise" marathon. Dancercise is a combination of dance and aerobic style exercise. This will be the 3rd time the event has been held in the park and it has been very popular in the past. Anyone can join in or just go along to support those who attempt 2 hours of non-stop Dancercise. I reckon I lost 5LB in weight last time and I was only watching :)