Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quality Running Shoes-Where to Buy?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Quality Running Shoes-Where to Buy?

What stores in Santiago (preferred) or Santo Domingo sell quality men's and women's running shoes (like New Balance, Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Brooks)? Don't want knock offs & realize we will pay more for the real thing. Any suggestions are most appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like

Better off having someone bring you a pair or order off Amazon.

Moderator dr1.com

http://www.partidoesperanzademocratica.org/sitio/

Estoy con Ramfis 2020

3. Likes cobraboy, Criss Colon liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Online.
    Cabin Attendant,
    Augusto Pinochet Helicopter Tours

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    Better off having someone bring you a pair or order off Amazon.
    Normally I would agree 100%, but I really need to try them on to make sure they fit right - and returning things is a PITA and ultimately could end up costing more than just buying here to start. There has to be someplace that sells athletic shoes on the island - especially in Santiago or Santo Domingo??

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

i asked a similiar question last month and got zero response on here. feel very lucky.
    someone told me there was an athletic store somewhere in sosua near jolly rodger maybe someone knows about it on here.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sandk View Post
    What stores in Santiago (preferred) or Santo Domingo sell quality men's and women's running shoes (like New Balance, Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Brooks)? Don't want knock offs & realize we will pay more for the real thing. Any suggestions are most appreciated!
    In Santiago, go to the Top floor in Colinas Mall, across from the movie theater...theres a big store there with tonnes of Original Nikes..theres another good store on the same level close to the food court..both have a very nice selection of good runners ( jordans, all nike etc..).

8. Likes s1mpleton, sandk liked this post
    Dislikes Criss Colon disliked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

In santiago there is a good gym / sport's apprial stor in Bella traias mall on the first flor. I got a great pair of asics . Not cheep but good quality .
    Ooooooooooooo the good old days bing in santiago and having $$$ in my pocket.

10. Likes s1mpleton, sandk liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Please disregard.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Also try plaza internashional there is a huge Golds Gym on the top flor and a Adidas stor on the first flor.

13. Likes sandk liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by s1mpleton View Post
    i asked a similiar question last month and got zero response on here. feel very lucky.
    someone told me there was an athletic store somewhere in sosua near jolly rodger maybe someone knows about it on here.
    There is a place in Puerto Plata - down the street (Camino Real) from the Caribe bus station - called Nenos. Went there today and they had tons of trainers - mostly hightops - but only one runner for women (hot pink) and a couple styles for men - I think both were Nike, which would be last choice for us. But maybe that will help you, S1mpleton?

15. Likes s1mpleton liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast