Canadian Committed Suicide in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
passport says he was born in london but the name is polish. sad story, they said the suicide could have resulted from financial problems...

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
For some reason this story has caught my attention. Terrible story! Ed starczewski is from my city Toronto, maybe that's why it caught my attention. I looked him up on Google and cross referenced, he had a fairly large position in a financial services firm, recently. I wonder what happened? Did anyone know him? Plus his photo looks familiar, I wonder if we ever crossed paths.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i know that his case is being taken care of, canadian consular services were informed.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"RIP"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Suicide, is a Permanent Solution, to a Temporary Problem"!!!!!!
I think that's what keeps me alive!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
for any non-Cdns wondering about cotango searching the background of the 'hometown' neighbor who killed himself.....
they may not have been neighbours.

Toronto is in the top 5 largest cities in NoAmerica... ahead of Chicago.... around 2.8M people as of 2013.

Now, Clandeboye ON......that's another story

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
for any non-Cdns wondering about cotango searching the background of the 'hometown' neighbor who killed himself.....
they may not have been neighbours.

Toronto is in the top 5 largest cities in NoAmerica... ahead of Chicago.... around 2.8M people as of 2013.

Now, Clandeboye ON......that's another story

jaja.. I never said he was a neighbor... said he was from "Hometown".... don't forget most yanks still think we live in igloos..
I should have said, The guy was from the same town as the famous Mayor, my man, ROB FORD... :squareeye

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
jaja.. I never said he was a neighbor... said he was from "Hometown".... don't forget most yanks still think we live in igloos..
I should have said, The guy was from the same town as the famous Mayor, my man, ROB FORD... :squareeye

"I have a cousin, Tom, from Canada... Do you know him?"

May 29, 2006
"I have a cousin, Tom, from Canada... Do you know him?"

True Story:

When I was in the Pacific Islands, I had a local ask me if I knew this guy in NY. He said, "His name is Bill. You would know him! He's very tall, almost as tall as YOU!" I'm 5'11". The island I was on(Majuro) had maybe 5000 adults on it; very few were white and only one other was significantly taller than I am.

jackichan

Bronze
Jun 23, 2011

True Story:

When I was in the Pacific Islands, I had a local ask me if I knew this guy in NY. He said, "His name is Bill. You would know him! He's very tall, almost as tall as YOU!" I'm 5'11". The island I was on had maybe 5000 adults on it and very few were white and only one other was significantly taller than I am.

Do you know Bill? :)

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
then you must be from Clandeboye, on the curve.....
congratulations, nice place to live, now that the Donnelly's are dead

Status
Not open for further replies.