DIOS HERIDOS EN ACCIDENTE SOSUA - CABARETE

donP

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

"DIOS"

he too was insured?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Do they think she´ll make it come on Don, pick up your game pal.

4. Dislikes Sosua Sonny disliked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

if god was injured, was satan driving that corolla?

6. Likes s1mpleton, zoomzx11 liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Don but DV makes a much better job at reporting the slimey scum nasty sh1t than you are right now, man up or stand down!!!

8. Dislikes Sosua Sonny disliked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hoping all will recover and dv8 love your comment!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been in CMC clinic all week with pneumonia, I was sitting in front of my room last night as there is no WIFI signal in the rooms and a friend of mine walked past who knows the two involved in the accident. They work at Monkey Jungle. The Canadian girl had an open leg wound and was going into surgery last night at 7.00pm and the young man received more serious injuries including who had two foot fractures was already in surgery. Although the Canadian lady had an open leg injury she was less serious than the young man. I do not know anything more than I knew last night though as I forgot to ask before I finally left today.

11. Likes s1mpleton, sosuamatt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Canadians injured

My husband and I are Canadians who are in Sosua. Does anyone know what hospital these Canadians are in? We would like to lend a helping hand if it's needed!

Quote Originally Posted by tee View Post
    I have been in CMC clinic all week with pneumonia, I was sitting in front of my room last night as there is no WIFI signal in the rooms and a friend of mine walked past who knows the two involved in the accident. They work at Monkey Jungle. The Canadian girl had an open leg wound and was going into surgery last night at 7.00pm and the young man received more serious injuries including who had two foot fractures was already in surgery. Although the Canadian lady had an open leg injury she was less serious than the young man. I do not know anything more than I knew last night though as I forgot to ask before I finally left today.

13. Likes Sosua Sonny liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by True Dee View Post
    My husband and I are Canadians who are in Sosua. Does anyone know what hospital these Canadians are in? We would like to lend a helping hand if it's needed!
    As far as I know there is only one CMC in Sosua - it has a huge sign outside which says CMC and is just East of town on the left hand side heading towards Cabarete.
    Last edited by Bronxboy; 04-04-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried to edit my post to correct from West to East but it wouldn't let me but just to confirm the only hospital facility in Sosua is CMC which is on the left hand side as you head out of Sosua towards Cabarete!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast