Canadian Woman Involved in Accident

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Do they think she?ll make it:cross-eye come on Don, pick up your game pal.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Sorry Don but DV makes a much better job at reporting the slimey scum nasty sh1t than you are right now, man up or stand down!!!

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
I have been in CMC clinic all week with pneumonia, I was sitting in front of my room last night as there is no WIFI signal in the rooms and a friend of mine walked past who knows the two involved in the accident. They work at Monkey Jungle. The Canadian girl had an open leg wound and was going into surgery last night at 7.00pm and the young man received more serious injuries including who had two foot fractures was already in surgery. Although the Canadian lady had an open leg injury she was less serious than the young man. I do not know anything more than I knew last night though as I forgot to ask before I finally left today.

True Dee

Mar 13, 2012
Canadians injured

My husband and I are Canadians who are in Sosua. Does anyone know what hospital these Canadians are in? We would like to lend a helping hand if it's needed!

I have been in CMC clinic all week with pneumonia, I was sitting in front of my room last night as there is no WIFI signal in the rooms and a friend of mine walked past who knows the two involved in the accident. They work at Monkey Jungle. The Canadian girl had an open leg wound and was going into surgery last night at 7.00pm and the young man received more serious injuries including who had two foot fractures was already in surgery. Although the Canadian lady had an open leg injury she was less serious than the young man. I do not know anything more than I knew last night though as I forgot to ask before I finally left today.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
My husband and I are Canadians who are in Sosua. Does anyone know what hospital these Canadians are in? We would like to lend a helping hand if it's needed!

As far as I know there is only one CMC in Sosua - it has a huge sign outside which says CMC and is just East of town on the left hand side heading towards Cabarete.

Last edited by a moderator:

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I tried to edit my post to correct from West to East but it wouldn't let me but just to confirm the only hospital facility in Sosua is CMC which is on the left hand side as you head out of Sosua towards Cabarete!!

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
A bit of a novela brigade on this one no........ Someones broken a foot and another cut her leg, I do not think this is time for an appeal. I was in that clinic a while ago with a split head and broken hand, if someone had come into see me who did not know me I would be terribly suspicious of them.

Who shot JR is a different story.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have seen road signs for decades saying that "Jesus Is Coming", but I didn't know his Father was coming too!
Guess the DR is a natural choice, it's the "Devil's Playground" after all!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

A bit of a novela brigade on this one no........ Someones broken a foot and another cut her leg, I do not think this is time for an appeal. I was in that clinic a while ago with a split head and broken hand, if someone had come into see me who did not know me I would be terribly suspicious of them.

Who shot JR is a different story.

Canadians can't help themselves sometimes, we must help others, especially other Canadians!