inexpensive liquor store in santiago

s1mpleton

Dec 24, 2013
going to Santiago in the morning and shopping for supplies for the hotel.
Anyone know if liquor there can be found cheaper than in caberete/sosua area and where?

s1mpleton

Dec 24, 2013
Here in Puerto Plata I have found that the local Colmado is cheaper by 15 pesos for my weekly bottle of whiskey than Jose Luis or La Sirena where it is 35 pesos more than down the block.
Der Fish

TY. just wondering if i can get my stock cheaper there. i will note that for the boss.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Sorry no idea in santiago.
BUT if u drive through Imbert there is a store that sells exclusivly cigarettes and liquor.......

my cigarettes in my village 1350 pesos a 10 pack, 1500 pesos sirena/national, in Imbert 1275 ( or 1250 ). So quite a diffrence for large quantaties.
I bought Gin ( saphire bombay ), vodka ( french grey goose or something ) and champagne ( tattinger rose ) for cheaper than sirens/national.

It is on ure left before the bridge (heading towards santiago ). There is a caribe express money changer next door, u cant miss it.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Pretty tough to beat the prices at Super Super in Sosua. Even in Santiago and SD.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Check out the prices at Yanets (Janets for non Spanish speaking folk) in Cabarete, they got better prices than pricemart, and they definitely have the cheapest prices on wine anywhere, by a mile.... rum is pretty close everywhere, but the specialty stuff is a little cheaper there.....check it out....

s1mpleton

Dec 24, 2013
Check out the prices at Yanets (Janets for non Spanish speaking folk) in Cabarete, they got better prices than pricemart, and they definitely have the cheapest prices on wine anywhere, by a mile.... rum is pretty close everywhere, but the specialty stuff is a little cheaper there.....check it out....

i amin Yanets daily LOL. i know they have good prices, just trying to see were else to compare. TY