Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cruises leaving out of Dom Rep in June????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cruises leaving out of Dom Rep in June????

Hi Guys n Gals...

i was wondering if anyone can help point me to cruises leaving out of Dom. Rep. in the month of June.. I want o surprise my Fiance...

Even just a few days cruise... Any ideas??

Thanks!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I think after March 15th you will have difficulty finding cruises that sail out of D.R. ports. However I can point you in the right direction. You can contact Mike & Toni Czyzewski. They know pretty much about everything concerning Cruises in the D.R. They are first class cruise planners and all around great people. Hope this helps!

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateDreamCruises

3. Dislikes Olly disliked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

A VISA is needed for most cruises stopping at any foreign ports.
    Bet he doesn't have a passport, let alone any visas! (WHY would I THINK THAT?????)
    Just give him the money and forget about the cruise, he'll like that better anyway.
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

5. Likes Luperon, Contango, Harleysrock liked this post
    Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

this page seems to suggest there are no cruises leaving DR at this time of the year:
    Cruises From La Romana, Dominican Republic | La Romana Cruise Ship Departures

as cccccccc says, a visa is needed to board a cruise ship so maybe just organize a nice all inclusive vacation? or a trip somewhere close to a place that does not require a visa...

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Some cruises out of La Romana do not require Visas for Dominicans for the port stops they make. The cruise line has some sort of deal taking responsibility. At least in the past they did it. Do not know about now, but check with a good Travel Agent in SD. But no Passport forget getting on board.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    There are these Yolas that head for Puerto Rico cada rato.
    Happen to have the schedule?

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Some cruises out of La Romana do not require Visas for Dominicans for the port stops they make. The cruise line has some sort of deal taking responsibility. At least in the past they did it. Do not know about now, but check with a good Travel Agent in SD. But no Passport forget getting on board.
    i think it must depend on the destinations. some countries accept canadian, american, schengen or UK visas. i believe we discussed it before and traveling is more and more difficult for dominican citizens.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

"Wishing Well" the Yolas leave "On Demand"!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

If you have a Uk passport there is not much problem - La Romana to the Windward Island -
    BVI , Antigua, Dominica ,Martineque and St Lucia is quite a good trip. Worth doing too as you can compare the different Islands.

There are also a lot of RE-Location cruises going on to Europe at the end of April /May - these are good value.

Try Voyages to Go - dont have the website at present !

Olly and the Team

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Olly View Post
    If you have a Uk passport there is not much problem - La Romana to the Windward Island -
    BVI , Antigua, Dominica ,Martineque and St Lucia is quite a good trip. Worth doing too as you can compare the different Islands.

There are also a lot of RE-Location cruises going on to Europe at the end of April /May - these are good value.

Try Voyages to Go - dont have the website at present !

Olly and the Team

You probably mean vacationstogo.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast