Cruises leaving out of Dom Rep in June????

Enigma23

Jan 6, 2014
Hi Guys n Gals...

i was wondering if anyone can help point me to cruises leaving out of Dom. Rep. in the month of June.. I want o surprise my Fiance...

Even just a few days cruise... Any ideas??

Thanks!!

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
I think after March 15th you will have difficulty finding cruises that sail out of D.R. ports. However I can point you in the right direction. You can contact Mike & Toni Czyzewski. They know pretty much about everything concerning Cruises in the D.R. They are first class cruise planners and all around great people. :lick: Hope this helps!

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateDreamCruises

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A VISA is needed for most cruises stopping at any foreign ports.
Bet he doesn't have a passport, let alone any visas! (WHY would I THINK THAT?????)
Just give him the money and forget about the cruise, he'll like that better anyway.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Some cruises out of La Romana do not require Visas for Dominicans for the port stops they make. The cruise line has some sort of deal taking responsibility. At least in the past they did it. Do not know about now, but check with a good Travel Agent in SD. But no Passport forget getting on board.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Some cruises out of La Romana do not require Visas for Dominicans for the port stops they make. The cruise line has some sort of deal taking responsibility. At least in the past they did it. Do not know about now, but check with a good Travel Agent in SD. But no Passport forget getting on board.

i think it must depend on the destinations. some countries accept canadian, american, schengen or UK visas. i believe we discussed it before and traveling is more and more difficult for dominican citizens.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
If you have a Uk passport there is not much problem - La Romana to the Windward Island -
BVI , Antigua, Dominica ,Martineque and St Lucia is quite a good trip. Worth doing too as you can compare the different Islands.

There are also a lot of RE-Location cruises going on to Europe at the end of April /May - these are good value.

Try Voyages to Go - dont have the website at present !

Olly and the Team

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
If you have a Uk passport there is not much problem - La Romana to the Windward Island -
BVI , Antigua, Dominica ,Martineque and St Lucia is quite a good trip. Worth doing too as you can compare the different Islands.

There are also a lot of RE-Location cruises going on to Europe at the end of April /May - these are good value.

Try Voyages to Go - dont have the website at present !

Olly and the Team

You probably mean vacationstogo.com