Beauty Supplies??

Chennifer

Oct 18, 2008
Moves to the D.R this summer
Hi!

I was wondering if you know of any big or small shops that specialize in beauty supply? Not just makeup but lashes and tools for when you are doing makeup for several people and need to be able to throw away stuff afterwards?

any help is appreciated!

//Jen

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
which area? In POP you can find a store nearby the clinic Bournigal. The street which connects 12th of Julio Street with Dr. Zafra

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
There's also a 'beauty soplay'. In Leopoldo Navarro. Between 27 and San Martin. I found the shaving brush I needed there after Dolores told me to look there.

Chennifer

Oct 18, 2008
Moves to the D.R this summer
In Santo Domingo, sorry I forgot to write that!

Thanks guys, I'll have to look them up. Ive seen several places called Beauty Supply but they are never specialized in beauty supply for makeup artists or stylists. So if anyone who is certain of a place like the one I need please let me know :)

Aug 6, 2006
I bet someone who works in TV production would know exactly where to go. Few use more makeup and such in one place.

QnStgo

Apr 16, 2014
There is an amazing makeup/hair studio in Santiago called Visage Studio. They are located in Villa Olga and the place is AMAZING!!!