Sosua and the fantastic time I just had

Status
Not open for further replies.

amstellite

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
just back form Sosua. what an awesome place it turned out to be. There was me thinking it was just another Boca chica, and it was so much more. sure the girls were there, in droves. but the beach os so much better and I saw no harassment form the vendors.. I spent much of my time at Tom s Scandinavian bar and would recommend this to all as the best on the beach.. always a lot of laughs, the best food and great rock n roll if you want to get away from bachata and merengue for a while... there is a German bar a short distance away with no name on the front, and the owner is also called Tom, and they have a cool vibe too, as well as show all the football( soccer) games.... I m going back in June this time for a week..... I cant believe I ignored this place for 10 years.....well, not any more.... met some great mates, a lot of ex pats, mainly Brits and Canadians at Toms Scandinavian ( hi Dave!!!) and some awesome people at the Checkpoint bar...hi Karen and Eve! Go to sosua, check it out, you don't just have to go for the girls......

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
just back form Sosua. what an awesome place it turned out to be. There was me thinking it was just another Boca chica, and it was so much more. sure the girls were there, in droves. but the beach os so much better and I saw no harassment form the vendors. Go to sosua, check it out, you don't just have to go for the girls......

[video=youtube;EUPmo53o_VQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUPmo53o_VQ[/video]

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Could he publish his schedule so I can NEVER be there when he is!!!!!!
He gives us "Whore Mongers" a bad name!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
And, NO, I Don't Know What You Mean!!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
see? that's a true review of sosua: yeah, they are hos but the place is generally cool. i wish those disillusioned fools who are running the city would finally understand this and play it well. sosua can be a great holiday destination for everyone. no need to "clean it up" other than physically clean and fix the sidewalks and take care of the rubbish.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
[video=youtube;EUPmo53o_VQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUPmo53o_VQ[/video]

Seriously who is this guy?????

BTW His head is shaped like an EGG!!!!!! Very bad choice of hair style because of the egg shaped head.

Aug 6, 2006
You know what he means?
Would he have gotten a better deal on the chicas if he had a haircut that was not so ugly?
Cheapskate Jake is now Goodtime Charlie. You see wha I'm sayin?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i took a moment to realize he was speaking english. he reminded me of this dave chapelle skit "why terrorist don't take black hostages":
i have yet to see one of us of the news reading a hostage letter. em. hm. they is treatin' us good. we're all chillin' and s**t. i'd like to give a shout out to ray ray and big steve.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
This is the new monger crowd that has been coming to Sosua now for 2+ years. This is the attitude I find offensive, this is what needs to change in Sosua.

drescape24

Aug 6, 2006
He gives me a strong urge to give him a really great deal on a used Chevelle. One with a cracked block and a killer stereo with 12 inch woofers in the trunk. Ya nowhaImsayin?

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
Actually it's pretty pathetic. It boggles my mind that people make themselves feel better by putting other people down. Live and let live.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
So you would prefer a gentleman in a 3 piece suit paying for sex?

That's just silly...

It's far too hot for a 3 piece suit.

a YsL Unbuttoned linen with an open-neck white cotton tailored shirt with classic-cut Boss pale chino slacks and biege Gucci loafers should be enough..
Let's not be too formal,this is Sosua.........
Please......

Status
Not open for further replies.