Dog Kills Child

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Las Terrenas
It is reported that a dog (Pitbull?) at a Frenchman's house killed the child (4) of a cleaning woman who was also bitten severely.

donP

Sources:
- Facebook
- private contacts

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
A tragic story with a tragic ending. It has brought tears to my eyes. Such a young age, may he/she rest in peace. I'm sure many (rightly) will want to debate the dangerous dog scenario, maybe a separate thread would be the best place for that, it would be nice if this page could be used for condolences.

J&T

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
A tragic story with a tragic ending. It has brought tears to my eyes. Such a young age, may he/she rest in peace. I'm sure many (rightly) will want to debate the dangerous dog scenario, maybe a separate thread would be the best place for that, it would be nice if this page could be used for condolences.

J&T

I agree wholeheartedly - no killer dog comments, condolences only in this thread. Anything else will be deleted.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
detras de rumor has the story, they do not mention death of the mother, thou. there are photos you may not want to see: MENOR DE 3 A?OS ES DEVORADO POR PERROS EN SAMANA (ADVERTIMOS IMAGEN MUY FUERTE EN CONTENIDO )

sorry, forgot to add the article:
Saman?.- La ma?ana de hoy 4 perros atacaron salvajemente a un menor de 3 a?os de edad, hiri?ndolo mortalmente en diferentes partes de su cuerpo incluyendo la garganta, la madre de este intervino tratando de salvarle la vida de su v?stago, resultando gravemente herida por los caninos, supuestamente de la raza pitbull.
La victima obedec?a al nombre de Juan Antonio Garc?a Alvarado quien el d?a de hoy cumpl?a 3 a?os de edad, quien supuestamente se encontraba jugando en la casa de un franc?s, donde trabaja la madre en el Distrito Municipal el Lim?n, Saman? , siendo ferozmente atacado por cuatro perros, resultando mortalmente herido, a?n su cuerpo con vida fue trasladado al Centro Galeno Integra de Las Terrenas, donde muri?.
Seg?n conoci? DETRAS DEL RUMOR :: Noticias con Profesionalidad y Criterio, Patricia Alvarado y Antonio Garc?a, La madre del menor, al ver que los animales feroces se com?an a su hijo se lanz? sobre ellos siendo tambi?n ferozmente atacada resultando con graves heridas, por lo que tuvo que ser trasladada de emergencia en estado cr?tico al Hospital Dar?o Contreras de Santo Domingo.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
OMG!! The poor child was attacked (mauled) by 4 dogs! And the mother died trying to save her child. So sad!:(

The story doesn't mention the death of the mother but one poster stated she died.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Has it been made clear if these 3-4 dogs who attacked the child & mother belonged to the Frenchman? Or were they just a wandering pack?