Trailer for ATV

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Anybody know where we can buy a trailer for an ATV or would be better to ask a herrimenta to make us one. It's for, among other things, transporting rubbish to the dump/tip.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
My mechanic in Santiago made a slammin custom-to my specs-2-bike trailer with a tool box for not a lot of cheese, granca.

PM me if you want his phone #.

dom

Jun 1, 2011
I have a nice galvanized jet ski trailer for sale with nice wide tires its at oceanworld, 28.000rd pm to see it

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Trailex

Anybody know where we can buy a trailer for an ATV or would be better to ask a herrimenta to make us one. It's for, among other things, transporting rubbish to the dump/tip.

As we are near to you, you could have a look at our aluminium catamaran trailer ("Trailex").
Plywood bolted across the beams would give you quite a large platform for hauling a lot of rubbish...... :bunny:

donP

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Hola donP ( Norbert), can you send me a pm with your address and how to get there and I'll visit. I know directions here are bit like countryside English ones like: " Go on 'till you get to the Dog and Duck, turn left straight on to the Royal Oak until you see the church steeple, we' just on the left there!"