Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Can I transfer funds from Claro pre paid cell to another?

Instead to leave the house now I wonder if I can transfer minutes from my Claro pre paid cell phone to another Claro number / cell phone?

Or is there an option to buy a recharge online?

Can't find anything online. Anybody?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caribmike View Post
    Instead to leave the house now I wonder if I can transfer minutes from my Claro pre paid cell phone to another Claro number / cell phone?

Or is there an option to buy a recharge online?

Can't find anything online. Anybody?
    You can transfer minutes among two prepaid cells. Dial *111#. The option is called "pasatiempo". You can also buy minutes via netbanking, like with Banreservas.

You can also do it if you have an account at the claro website. You can transfer funds between your lines and buy minutes if you have previously registered your credit card on the site.

3. Likes caribmike liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! It worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaita29 View Post
    You can transfer minutes among two prepaid cells. Dial *111#. The option is called "pasatiempo". You can also buy minutes via netbanking, like with Banreservas.

You can also do it if you have an account at the claro website. You can transfer funds between your lines and buy minutes if you have previously registered your credit card on the site.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caribmike View Post
    Thanks! It worked!
    Cool! Just in case you ever need to do it...registering a credit card at the Claro website is not an instant process. It takes a couple of days.