Slingbox on the North Coast?

ejl293

May 29, 2012
I am thinking about bringing a Slingbox to the Sosua area. Does anyone have experience using it? Any problems? Other suggestions? Any information is welcomed.

ejl293

May 29, 2012
I am thinking about bringing a Slingbox to the Sosua area. Does anyone have experience using it? Any problems? Other suggestions? Any information is welcomed.

Moving back and can watch the local TV from home.

texan

Apr 1, 2014
watchseries.lt works great on an apple because you do not have to worry about viruses. i am guessing fine with a PC if you have an antivirus there are some pop ups. videoweed works the best. so when you find a show if video weed is a choice i would pick that one. i watch my US shows on a macbook pro and have no problems. i own an older apple tv but haven't jail broken it yet. you can look it up on the internet but if you jailbreak the older apple TV you can get all kinds of tv shows, movies and music. you just can't update the firmware.

i normally watch my shows on my macbook while my girl watch her telenovas on the TV. i thought about a slingbox but have never owned one. watchseries.lt works great. i think i will jailbreak my apple tv later.

also Watch Movies Online for Free - Viooz for movies.

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
slingbox

I have one set up at home to watch the lakers and dodgers (yes I have time warner cable, if your from LA you know what all this is about) in Calif and a 20 mg there and 3 mg in Sosua connections. You can watch a movie but sports (moving action) is iffy. So unless you have a tons of bandwidth in Sosua (minimum 3 mg) and NOT expectingHD quality it will be ok for movies.

hope that helps,

singletravel

CANUCK2

May 24, 2002
I love my Slingboxp

I have one set up at home to watch the lakers and dodgers (yes I have time warner cable, if your from LA you know what all this is about) in Calif and a 20 mg there and 3 mg in Sosua connections. You can watch a movie but sports (moving action) is iffy. So unless you have a tons of bandwidth in Sosua (minimum 3 mg) and NOT expectingHD quality it will be ok for movies.

hope that helps,

singletravel
I can access on any of the programs I've saved ony PVR as well as livexTV... Insomnia? Who cares!