Big Thumbs Up To CMC Medical Sosua

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
I went to CMC this afternoon with a broken wrist, they had a surgeon there within a half hour and I was in the operating room soon after his arrival. Thanks CMC, you guys are the best!!!

HS10

Feb 17, 2008
In the last few months, I was there both as a patient and with a friend who was seriously injured.
I love that place! Both times they (administration, doctors, nurses, facility, attitude, caring) were great.
PS
I was given a tour of the 3rd floor that is being built. It is going to be beautiful with high end suites, a new intensive care facility...very upscale ...with magnificent ocean views.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I went to CMC this afternoon with a broken wrist, they had a surgeon there within a half hour and I was in the operating room soon after his arrival. Thanks CMC, you guys are the best!!!

did you have a surgery or by "operating room" you mean that you only had a cast put on?

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
The only problem is that because of some dispute, CMC currently don't accept ARS Monumental insurance, according to my broker. Unless things have changed very recently, that is.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You MUST always ask first at the hospital if they are accepting your insurance company, or not, AND they change from time to time!
Be Careful!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
The patients failings

Take a LOT of Antibiotics!!!!!!!
If the surgeon doesn't kill you, the post op infection will!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

PJT can agree with CC about the antibiotics and disagree about the possibility of the surgeons killing you. Orthopedic surgeons in this country have an abundance of candidates to hone their skills, victims of moto accidents. They have a knack of piecing bones back together. The drawback is the warm moist tropical climate serves as a catalyst of post trauma growth of harmful bacteria hosted in the injury area compounded by the patients failing to follow doctor's instructions (unable to read or comprehend) and/or unable to acquire antibiotics and/or living in an unsanitary environment.

Regards,

PJT

We have been to CMC many times and I don't know I would give them a thumbs up but the Dr's are very nice.

We just paid 85 pesos for the Wife being in the Hospital 3 days with insurance, that I will give a Thumbs up to unless she dies bc they misdiagnosed her again, then i will have to go with a thumbs down :)

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
I was put to sleep for the procedure, which was supposed to be a plate installed, doctor decided to set it instead. After further review of x-rays he has decided I need the plate but wants to leave the cast on a few weeks before doing the procedure.
did you have a surgery or by "operating room" you mean that you only had a cast put on?