Semana Santa, Cabarete, 2014

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
[video=youtube;ZdBCNcgMCSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdBCNcgMCSk&list=UUwqGtCbKPC0n50nraMPtNCA&feature=share[/video]

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
nice vid Frank…though I'm not sure that the dreamy Zero 7 soundtrack quite manages to convey the 'true' atmosphere!

ps has anyone ever taken up the topless women offer at Jose's??

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
nice vid Frank…though I'm not sure that the dreamy Zero 7 soundtrack quite manages to convey the 'true' atmosphere!

ps has anyone ever taken up the topless women offer at Jose's??

The topless free drinks used to be a lot more popular before 2008. Back then, it seemed that there were a lot more women taking advantage of the topless drink specials. Today, not so much.

If i remember correctly....most of the women going topless for a free drink were Canadians--usually in their 30's or 40's--from the country side, French speaking, with tattoos, and missing one or two front teeth.

Hillbilly women seem to have gotten more conservative over the last decade. But we still get the country birds coming in missing a few teeth. Toothless hillbilly-Canadian women never seem to stop coming down to the Caribbean....we're a magnet for Beverly Hillbilly types. I've contemplated setting up shop in our hallway as a glorified dentist for making teeth. Could be a good revenue generator for the people on vacation?

What do you think?

Frank

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Sorry I missed you last week Frank, I did have to utilize your bathroom at O'Shays and as I urinated out of the wrong hole I kept waiting for Cupa to barge in.

kinggold

Nov 23, 2011
I have been there for a few of the topless showings and was not that impressed with the quality LOL. By the way, Frank, I remember an attractive server by the name of Santa. Did not see her in your photos. Does she still work at O'Shays?

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Sorry I missed you last week Frank, I did have to utilize your bathroom at O'Shays and as I urinated out of the wrong hole I kept waiting for Cupa to barge in.

Chupa has been missing for at least two months. Apparently, the police gave her another long ride deep into the countryside. I have no doubt that she is slowly making her way back to Cabarete as we speak.

I'm dreading it. But i do have the fire extinguishers filled up and the pins pulled out. I'm ready for an all out offensive strike to the face and crotch areas with a white plum of chemical retardant.

Frank

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I have been there for a few of the topless showings and was not that impressed with the quality LOL. By the way, Frank, I remember an attractive server by the name of Santa. Did not see her in your photos. Does she still work at O'Shays?

OMG...Santa just came in yesterday to say high to everyone, including Big Frank (not me, the owner). It was the first time i have seen her in years. She had her 17yr old daughter with her. Santa is still beautiful as ever, with beautiful green eyes with speckles of gold-yellow fairy dust inside them.

I asked her where she was working? She said she did not work anywhere. She is a stay at home mother, i guess. I'm an idiot...i should have taken a video of her and her daughter.

Oh well, next time.

Frank

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
[video=youtube;ZdBCNcgMCSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdBCNcgMCSk&list=UUwqGtCbKPC0n50nraMPtNCA&feature=share[/video]

Great video!!!! You captured the feeling of the holiday and Cabarate. Bien hecho!

LTSTeve

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
What's going on Frank thanks for the video missing DR and Cabarete a lot this weekend and that video was awesome catching the atmosphere of one of my favorite places on earth !! LOl Can't wait to get out of this desert and back there !!