She ain't worth more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Imagine how her husband must have felt upon finding out how his wife tried to deceive him!

The article states that the reason why she faked her own kidnapping was because her father
was in bad health and she needed the money for his treatments.

But she could've just asked her husband to help her out. He's lucky it wasn't a plot to
have him killed.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The, "Tried & True" "SICK" relative scam!!!!!!!
A Favorite of ALL "Dominicanos" trying to buy a new "Celular"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
THEN, they tell you their "Celular" was stolen, and they need a new one to be able to call you every day in Toronto.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Always rent here, never buy. Unless you are into endless drama... Some people embrace drama and it fuels their being.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
The, "Tried & True" "SICK" relative scam!!!!!!!
A Favorite of ALL "Dominicanos" trying to buy a new "Celular"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
THEN, they tell you their "Celular" was stolen, and they need a new one to be able to call you every day in Toronto.

Honesty is not a Dominican chica trait. I will however give Michael Pineda (I believe he is Dominican) kudos for admitting that he was using pine tar while pitching. I was flabbergasted , not that he was cheating but that he admitted it when he got caught.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
If I was stupid enough to get involved with one of these putas and they pulled this stunt, I would insist they pay me to take the ho back. No negotiations or goofing around. The very first ransom call would be you keep the bitch or give me xx amount of money. On second thought shes yours for free. I am so disapointed that so many middle aged male expats are so gullible. (You guys really need to start using the big head)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I am so disapointed that so many middle aged male expats are so gullible. (You guys really need to start using the big head)

Sorry buddy, BUT the DR p**sy is so irresistible supposedly, that the trap can be set on any male no matter the age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
what the heck is going on in the countries that these mopes come from? is poon tang being rationed there? do you need to win some game of chance to get some trim? why do these guys make such excruciating fools of themselves?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Paul'. SAMMY SOSA WAS not SO HONEST, WHEN HE STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE, HIT THE BALL, the bat shattered, AND "CORKS" fell all over the field!
He "Claimed" he just grabbed his batting practice bat by mistake, the bat he ONLY used to hit home runs to entertain the fans before the game!!!
But then, he NEVER used Steroids Either!!!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
With all due respect, you are obviously the gullible one. The fact you jump to the conclusion this nice lady is a puta suggests you you believe this stunt would only be carried out by a puta.

There is not one Dominicana that is hooked up with a gringo that would not do this.

If a person takes money or material possesions for sex that is called prostitution. Google translate prostitute and you get puta plus a dozen or so other cool words. So dude if you are giving your lady freind stuff or cash for sex she is a whore if you don't like the word puta

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Most married men, all over the GLOBE, give their wives "Stuff" for SEX!
Are THEY "PUTAS" to?????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Women are looking for the ONE MAN who will give them EVERYTHING they want!
Men are looking for ALL the women that will give them the ONE THING They WANT!!!!!!

bdablack

Jun 30, 2011
The guy knew that his wife wasn't kidnapped, he was paying thank you money for taking her away. He didn't expect her return. I'd bet the money didn't return and her father is still quite healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.