Looking for guitarist/singer for a duo

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Some of you know I am a part time musician living here full time. I play keyboards and am singing with a band called The DRopouts. Classic Rock and Blues.

I also had the chance to play with a guitar player in a duo and that was also quite enjoyable. I also provided the chance to play at a much larger number of venues. He had to return home and is uncertain in his future plans.

If anyone out there plays guitar and sings, please let me know if you are interested in trying to form a duo. The music choice is whatever you are good at that will work.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Can it be someone who used to sing in church choir?

Funny Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bunny:

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Can it be someone who used to sing in church choir?

Funny Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bunny:

Would you "believe" I was once a church choir director? Sure, no problem. Guitar playing and singing are the requirements.

Nothing in the job qualifications stated I had to believe. I just needed to get paid and it was just a job that paid well while I attended school.

Cabarete025

Apr 24, 2014
Hello windeguy,

I know someone who plays guitar and sings very well. The only thing is, it's Spanish. Batchata, romatic ballads etc. May be something for a duo called "dos mundos" ? A mix of both worlds ?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Hello windeguy,

I know someone who plays guitar and sings very well. The only thing is, it's Spanish. Batchata, romatic ballads etc. May be something for a duo called "dos mundos" ? A mix of both worlds ?

Thank you for responding, but I am looking for English language music.