Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roll-Up Shutters anyone know who sells them anywhere in the DR

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Roll-Up Shutters anyone know who sells them anywhere in the DR

Interested in buying a roll-up Shutter for Sliding patio door there is a company in the US; called Rolladen anyone know who sells here? any idea on costs 80" wide - Serge

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess is that you'd be better importing them.... there is a company in FL that services RD

Fort Lauderdale Hurricane Storm Shutters (Accordion, Roll Away, Panels)

Hurricane shutters will work better here for translation

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you William - appreciate the info !

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Induca in SD sells them and many more local companies, but I also think it's better to import.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

You'll need a mudanza.... just type 'mudanza' into the search function

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a see through mesh security roll-up gate on my back patio door that is operated by remote control. The cost was approximately 80K pesos and it has been working well for the past year or so. I have another one on the side of the house that is manual and it cost about 35K pesos.

The company that installed them is located in Santiago, I can dig up the receipt for you tomorrow for their contact info if that is what you are looking for.

Stay Frosty!
    Post Thanks / Like

Many companies sell them in the DR, you don't need or should you import.

As Mauricio posted, this is a good place to start and one of the largest: - Induca

8. Likes pelaut liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Folowing that idea, just watch for new commercial construction..... all storefronts 'shutter down' at night.

They will be installing them as soon as the walls are up.... wander up and get the name of the supplier

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Good morning... This mesh security roll-up decorative ( that's what Im looking for) or security/utility looking? the product I'm looking for is clean and pleasant to the eye, the Rolladen's ( Began in Europe I believe) have seen are either hard Vinyl or
    Aluminum, and when loosely rolled down, they have these multiple tiny little oval slots that allow for light to penetrate & yet maintain security...then when you further tighly roll it the shutter tightens up & the Slots disappear for Security And maybe.... Winds. The Induca that Roberto sent a link to is the closest I have seen so far. If your shutters are like that please let me know. And Thank You for your Time, always nice to get help - Serge

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Mauricio.... Many Thanks This looks the best/closest to what I want so far... . I will contact them when in town. Many Thanks
    -Serge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast