Badass woman on the phone

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
If I could understand half of what she is saying than it probably would be funny.

LTSteve

Pablo29

Mar 23, 2013
If I could understand half of what she is saying than it probably would be funny.

LTSteve
Just the fact that she was so loud on the phone, at the window is hilarious to me. I don't really care about what she was saying. Most offices don't allow cell phones at the window, in New-York.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
What I think is funny is imagining how many times the person you are sending money to goes off like that because her payment is late!

Whatever!

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
That's very good sound for a phone. Better than I get on my camera. But then, she was hollering wasn't she.

wbr

Pablo29

Mar 23, 2013
What I think is funny is imagining how many times the person you are sending money to goes off like that because her payment is late!

Whatever!
I only went there to cash a check. Stop being jealous of the young chicks.

Apr 7, 2014
She was talking about sending money for someone, a man, for his bail, because he was locked up for messing with some woman. It sounded like the woman is the mother of his kid(s) and he went there to see them and she had him arrested. This woman here is probably his mother and yelling at some family member over there for allowing him to get pinched messing around with a trifling woman, even if she has his kids. Jamaica probably, but I dont know, could be Barbados or any of the other English speaking Caribbean.

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
Hey Pablo, if that's all of it, you haven't seen/heard a woman really go off in public. I've had the pleasure/displeasure of their unrestrained public anarchy (my wife not included) on many different occasions.