Tourist Card/ Visa

Allan Fagan

Feb 20, 2014
Although I have visited the country three times before, I just found out you can buy your tourist visa in the UK before travelling. Has anyone used the website? I was gonna purchase them for my wife and I but when you go to pay, they don't ask for her details, just the cardholder. Is that correct? I'd hate to go to the trouble and then have to wait in the long queues anyway because there's a mistake.

Any help would be appreciated.

Al

RGLRM

Jun 25, 2013
Also when it comes time to checkout you can purchase as many tourist cars as you need. Then just before checkout a confirmation box pops up and says "you sure you want to purchase X number of cards". Make sure you have the correct number in the box and you are all set. Definitely a better way than waiting until you arrive in my opinion.

Allan Fagan

Feb 20, 2014
OK, my wife went ahead before I caught up with your posts. I'm guessing these are the correct ones then?

DSC_0084_zpsd3b37460.jpg

My daughter, son-in-law and grandson will be travelling a couple of days after us so I may buy another three.

Allan Fagan

Feb 20, 2014
It this a one-trip thing?
How long is this valid for?

This is just the tourist visa you pay for on arrival in the country. There's usually a bit of a long queue which isn't great fun.
It's one card per person per entry, one time only. I would imagine you would only buy them when you plan to travel to the country. Don't know if there's an expiry date.

Allan Fagan

Feb 20, 2014
It this a one-trip thing?
How long is this valid for?

This is just the tourist visa you pay for on arrival in the country. There's usually a bit of a long queue which isn't great fun.
It's one card per person per entry, one time only. I would imagine you would only buy them when you plan to travel to the country. Don't know if there's an expiry date.