Granite Fabrication- On North Coast

Serge1960

Apr 2, 2014
Can any of the fine DR1 readers give me recommendations for a Granite- Fabricator for my Kitchen counters? Someone who did nice work at a fair price? and how long the whole process took. The project is in Cabarete.

Thanks

-Serge

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
Menicucci does very nice work. They have locations in Puerto Plata and Santiago. Their pricing is a bit higher but you get good quality and they stand behind their work.
Can any of the fine DR1 readers give me recommendations for a Granite- Fabricator for my Kitchen counters? Someone who did nice work at a fair price? and how long the whole process took. The project is in Cabarete.

Thanks

-Serge

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Serge, I left this type of work behind a few years ago in Mississippi and I'm a bit drunked up right now at half past midnite, But if you find no body else, get in touch and we'll figure out something.
Der Fish

Do you like your counters with little curves and a large hole where the sink should be? Der Fish is ready to go.

LTSTeve

HS10

Feb 17, 2008
Menicucci does great work. Very professional and, for me, meticulous instillation.
I went to the store/warehouse/factory in Santiago to pick the type I wanted as you can look at the whole slab of Granite.
You should know what you want in terms of angles etc. as they will follow your exact instructions.
They did my kitchen 3 years ago and I still admire the work they did.