frank12 for unofficial mayor of cabarete

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
went to town for happy hour and on the way back passed jose,s and frank was holding court at a table of people. i sat down and we talked about the virtues of living in the dr to people from maryland and pennsylvania and we were selling them . frank is great as a public relations person on selling the dr and especially the north coast and i think we should start a campaign to elect him unofficial mayor .he is personable and a great asset to tourism. let,s get on the bandwagon
go frank go frank

bluemoonnyc

Oct 4, 2007
do I get a gubmint job and a jeepeta? nothing too strenuous,just an office I can go to 2-3 times a week,oh and a secretary,definately need that..i'm all in

Got my vote and I'll even carry a campaign sign if you give me a telephone for 6 months like the Hippo did for his supporters during the last election here.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
What do I need to make my vote count? A cedula??? I bet we can get most of the women to vote, most have done much worse for a buck. I would push to get men to vote as well, but the men dont seem as ambitious in town.

Frank has enough problems w/out being the leader of the Land of Misfit Toys. Plus, this would cut down on posting stories on DR1, this I cannot condone. I must have his posts daily - if I don't see posts for a few daze, I call the National Policia to report him as a victim of crime. And I always blame the Red Head!

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I would like to offer my resume for other esteemed positions other then Mayor:

Frank The Cabarete Tank
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
(809) 867-5309

OBJECTIVE: My goal is to obtain the esteemed position of Bank President or Brothel Manager—possibly both—if the hours are not too long. I’m not looking for too much upward mobility simply because, well, I’m trying to avoid as much hard work and responsibility as possible. I find it interferes with my time looking at girls on the beach. I’m a girl watcher. I can also utilize my skills learned from past employment where basically, I like to look very busy while the boss is around, and then, take cat-naps underneath the desk after he leaves. I find I’m more productive when I have an afternoon power nap or nookie.

EDUCATION: High School
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Graduated: Still working on it…almost there!

SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Trilingual in two languages, but I can also talk in a secret language I perfected on donkeys and prostitutes.
• Excellent work history. I can sleep with my eyes wide open and look as if I’m giving you my full attention.
• Motivated, well organized and detailed-oriented as long as food, chocolate, or poontang is involved.
• Ability to work well with others and able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously as long as I get my power nap in before noon.
• Good communication, written and customer service skills. I can feign looking busy.
• Ability to be on time with a good attendance record as long as money, chocolate or beaver is around.
• Computer programs: Microsoft Word, Facebook, Match.com, Eharmony, Christiandating for free.com, and nudist-camps.com.
• Point of Sales System(POS)

WORK EXPERIENCE:

Jose O’Shay’s: December 2006 – Current Employer
Glorified Dishwasher/Channel changer
This facility stores nutcases, eccentrics, mentally challenged, sexual deviants, sexually desperate, and extraordinary cheap people from Quebec, Montreal, and Ohio. My responsibilities include, but are not limited to, selecting certifiably crazy, religious fundamentalists, sexually deprived Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons—as well as stray dogs and donkeys—and patting them on the back and reassuring them that they’re ok. Another part of my job includes maintaining clean remote controls and organizing them for the day’s operations.

Jose O’Shay’s: September 2006 – June 2008
Bartender & Glorified Psychologist
Face to face sales and customer service for people’s troubles and tribulations. I was responsible for providing each new and returning customer with all the necessary information needed to make a semi-educated everyday decisions, which include, but are not limited to—finding the best burger, best beer, the best brothel, the best beef nachos, and best girlfriend for one hour. This job required maintaining beer and girls in inventory and making them as presentable them as possible.

Bilingual Interpreter
Translating and interpreting services for Dominican girls and overweight, balding, obese customers from Germany, Quebec, and the Midwest. Duties included translating a variety of dialects and languages—including Aunt Jemima and Beaver whispering—as well as consultations and mediation sessions I’m also qualified to serve as an interpreter between the ladies and the Johns. I can mediate and help negotiate a good win-win deal between both parties.

Fulfillment Coordinator
Fulfillment department leader for customers and local girls. I can provide pick-up and deliver packages door to door, as well as training.

In conclusion, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. I can be found sitting at the bar 7 days a week, 12 hours day, provided there is some sort of sporting event on television or topless girls sitting at the bar.

Sincerely, Frank, The Cabarete Tank

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
He has to contend with the present unofficial Mayor, Mr. Peter (Pedro) McKenna. However since Pedro has quit drinking his presence on the beach has been drastically reduced. He actually babysits Frank's pet monkey while Frank is at Jose O'Shays. Both are highly qualified for this important post.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Notice my number on my resume: 867-5309

[video=youtube_share;axLRUszuu9I]http://youtu.be/axLRUszuu9I[/video]

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
To be mayor of Cabarete you gotta have a gun? Frank, you got a 9mm in your belt. You ready to shoot at cars that block you in the Cabarete traffic jams. Are you sufficiently corrupt? Immorality does not count.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
To be mayor of Cabarete you gotta have a gun? Frank, you got a 9mm in your belt. You ready to shoot at cars that block you in the Cabarete traffic jams. Are you sufficiently corrupt? Immorality does not count.

No, I am sorry, i am not corrupt, but i am willing to learn. No, I don't like guns. My days of using guns are over. Instead i now carry around a Windex bottle with me wherever i go. The Windex bottle is filled with a special recipe that me and my Russian redhead developed in our kitchen together. Russians are very clever people. Trust me. I know.

Anyway, her and I perfected a special formula in our kitchen utilizing everyday household items. It is 100% effective in rendering victims totally comatose. Do yourself a favor and try this at home:

Fill a plastic spray bottle up with a bleach, formaldehyde, Dark Rum (I find Brugal works best for blinding people) Pinesol, Mosquito Spray (with 15% DEET), and cat urine.

Before filling the plastic Windex bottle up, stir this formula up and bring it to a slow simmer on top of the oven for about one hour. Afterwards, allow it cool for 2 to 3 hours. Afterwards, add dark coffee grounds. Don't ask. It works. The cat urine makes the victim glow in the dark--which makes finding victims easier in the dark. You could substitute the cat urine for human semen--it also glows in the dark--but you need an ultraviolet light for that and you will look stupid walking around with a black light in your hand.

Try this formula out. I've used this concoction successfully time and time again on our pet monkey when she gets unruly and out of control and won't listen our commands. One generous squirt of this liquid directly into the eyes or crotch area will calm any person down and have them on the ground squirming in pain and screaming for a doctor.

Don't try this at home on your wife or husband...unless your having a big fight over who's turn it is to clean the house and do the dishes...it burns the eyes and crotch areas something fierce and leaves first & third degree burns--requiring hospitalization and skin grafts. I suggest you try this first on someone you do not like--like your neighbor or mother-in-law.

Frank

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
must have been a real slowwwwww nite at jose,s yesterday and you were really bored to come up with your"youth potion"