Tech for Porton Motor in Santiago needed

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
Hey guys,

The motor that opens the "porton" (Metal Gate) isn't responding. I have tried with both controls, even replaced the batteries and still. Can someone recommend a tech to come and look at it? It would have to be in Santiago. Cheers!

Tim Smith

Apr 28, 2014
Lisa, have someone check to see if you have power connected to the motor and breakers in your house, always a good place to start after checking the remotes. Take a photo of it and google search for common problems with your particular model. If you have a service/install manual check that too, sometime helpful troubleshooting section. I am sure you may have thought of all of these ideas. Hopefully it is something simple if the unit is not to old. Remember to get a price upfront before anyone starts the work and have a friend or someone that is handy with tools watch the repairman if you need to call one and have them ask what the trouble was for future situations with the unit.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My electric gate motor has been busted ever since my wife crashed into it backing out of the driveway!
I now use a "Suegromatico"!
Works just fine.
Don't you have a "Father-in-law" you can use?????
He even works when there is no electricity!
"Papi, PaaaaaaPiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ps., they also work for the "Planta"!
"Papi", PaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaPiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"!