Inversol/Inverter Time Again!!!

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
I recently moved to Santiago and am now getting killed in a D zone...I need an Inversol asap, had one before which worked great paid 28,000 via credit with no deposit etc...I need the same here, just wanting a simple 2 battery setup so I can get some work done..I'm located in La Cienega, please advise of any good Invertor stores near by should you know of any...

I'm going to SD on Friday and actually still have credit at the store there which is close to the Plaza Salud Hospital, just cannot recall the name or the exact location of it for the life of me, or I would just get it there and bring it back with me..

Any info would be very appreciated..

Thanks!

Anthony

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Later in the year

...I need an Inversol asap...

What size and brand would you want?

I have 4 Trace/Xantrex DR3624 inverters. Two are in operation, the other 2 are on stand-by, auxiliary/fast exchange units so to speak.

Since we had the solar system installed, the inverters have not developed a problem. I guess, it is due to the two Flexmax 80 Outback chargers in line which take off a lot of load of the chargers in the inverters.

The problem lies in the 'asap', as we believe in having a spare prevents the need of it. :classic:

Anyway, we are hopeful to sell them in the course of the year.

donP

Tim Smith

Apr 28, 2014
Hey skynet, I bought a bulk of Trace/Xantrex TR3624-120-60 while doing some humanitarian work in Haiti. Because I bought in bulk I received them as close to cost as you can get here. I still have 11 of them if you are interested. Still in their boxes and sitting in my storage room. Here is a link for the unit to look and see if they will fit your need or not. Trace was bought out by Xantrex and Xantrex was boutght by Schneider Electric. Trace is no longer the manufacture now but the product is still a good one. I have been using my home unit now for almost 5 years problem free. I know you are not looking for this but these units are designed to run in pairs if desired for 220 volts or as a stand alone. PM me if interested, Ill sell them at the cost I received.

Xantrex Trace TR3624-120-60 3,600-watt 24VDC/120VAC inverter

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Thanks Wind, Don, and Tim, much appreciated...Tim, sent you a PM already....

Serge1960

Apr 2, 2014
Hey Tim,
Do you still have Inverters for sale? if so let me know & the cost for two ( 220v, I assume we can do that) I would be in Cabarete in late May into June. Let me know thanks - Serge

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Hey Tim,
Do you still have Inverters for sale? if so let me know & the cost for two ( 220v, I assume we can do that) I would be in Cabarete in late May into June. Let me know thanks - Serge

Send Tim a private message, please keep this out of the forums.