Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Swiss Bar Restaurant in Santiago

    Recently I found a Swiss Bar/ restaurant is Santiago. Maybe a nice meeting place for everyone.

    On Google Earth I marked the address.

  2. #2
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So how do we find it?

  3. #3
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    31,593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sayanora View Post
    So how do we find it?
    follow googlemaps shall you.

  4. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    As I allready wrote before, they are open from Thurdays - Sundays from 11.00 hours am.
    Only next Sunday ( may 4 ) they will be closed.
    Ones you visit this place, you can give them your e-mail address and they will inform you every week about their specials.
    Hope we meet there soon.

  5. #5
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exeurodominican View Post
    As I allready wrote before, they are open from Thurdays - Sundays from 11.00 hours am.
    Only next Sunday ( may 4 ) they will be closed.
    Ones you visit this place, you can give them your e-mail address and they will inform you every week about their specials.
    Hope we meet there soon.
    Please tell us how to find it lol.. I've tried searching swiss bar santiago republica dominicana with no results..

  6. #6
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sayanora View Post
    Please tell us how to find it lol.. I've tried searching swiss bar santiago republica dominicana with no results..
    Comming from Hache towards the Av. Luperon, it's after the third trafficlights ( Calle 10 ), about 300 mts. before the second supermercado Trebol, turn to the right. After 200 mts. you will find it on the left. Open Thursday, friday, saturday and sunday from 11.00 am.

  7. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sorry, I forgot to say it is in Gurabo.

  8. #8
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exeurodominican View Post
    Sorry, I forgot to say it is in Gurabo.
    Cool, I'll check it out, I'm guessing it's called casita suiza as you stated in another thread.. My only experience with swiss food is ikea so should be interesting!

  9. #9
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sayanora View Post
    Cool, I'll check it out, I'm guessing it's called casita suiza as you stated in another thread.. My only experience with swiss food is ikea so should be interesting!
    It’s called “Schwyzerheusli” and is not Swedish but Swiss (Switzerland). So I hope you ’r up to a new culinary experience.

  10. #10
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exeurodominican View Post
    Recently I found a Swiss Bar/ restaurant is Santiago. Maybe a nice meeting place for everyone.

    On Google Earth I marked the address.
    Does this place have a name?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •