Innocent look

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
A local bar regular had been drinking all night. This particular night the regular drank a little more than usual.
The bartender finally says that the bar is closing. So the regular stands up to leave and falls flat on his face. He tries to stand one more time, same result. He figures he?ll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up.
Once outside he stands up and falls flat on his face. So he decides to crawl the 3 blocks to his home and when he arrives at the door, he stands up and falls flat on his face.
He crawls through the door into his bedroom. When he reaches his bed, he tries one more time to stand up. This time he manages to pull himself upright but he quickly falls right into bed and is sound asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow.
He awakens the next morning to his wife standing over him shouting loudly.
?So, you?ve been out drinking again!!? ?What makes you say that?? He asks as he puts on an innocent look. ?The bar called, you left your wheelchair there again.?

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
I am not proud to say but I have had nights out like this.

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Tim Smith

Apr 28, 2014
Not looking to top a joke with a joke, just passing on enjoyment for all...

A couple of guys are leaving the bar at closing time, when one says to the other, "Hey, you ought to see my new apartment."

A little later, making their way through the apartment they arrive at the bedroom. Dwarfing all else in the room is a large gong. "What in the world is that?" says the guest.

"That's my talking clock."

"Talking clock? How would that work?"

"Just watch." And the guy rears back and pounds the gong with tremendous effect.

Through the wall from the next apartment comes a plaintive voice: "Good god, man, it's 2:30 in the morning!"

Tim Smith

Apr 28, 2014
DEA officer stops at a ranch in Texas, and talks with an old rancher. He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher says, "Okay, but don't go in that field over there," as he points out the location.

The DEA officer verbally explodes saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me." Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the rancher. "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish . On any land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand? "

A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull.

With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems likely that he'll get gored before he reaches safety. The officer is clearly terrified. The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs .

"Your badge. Show him your BADGE!"

Happy Friday Everyone

Tim Smith

Apr 28, 2014
Something businesses here targeting Tourist and Expats for customers should learn...

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.” The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves. “What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!”

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. “Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?”

The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
I am not proud to say but I have had nights out like this.
Happend to me four weeks ago, but everything inside my condo. Woke up next morning with a broken rip. Fortunately met next day a nurse, who took good care of me. Until she got her movil :)

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
Happend to me four weeks ago, but everything inside my condo. Woke up next morning with a broken rip. Fortunately met next day a nurse, who took good care of me. Until she got her movil :)

Wow. If you can manage to break a rib without even leaving the condo is unreal. The Worst/Best drink to have escapades is Wild Turkey. After a half a bottle....

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
There are different opinions here about CMC-Cabarete. I must say in my case the doctor knew what he was doing. After the diagnosis he said to my chica: no sube !