DNCD stops ambulance for going too fast; patient dies

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Supposedly the ambulance had an empty coffin inside, which the DNCD suspected was used to hide drugs. They had stopped the driver another time and he had left the scene saying he would come back later.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Supposedly the ambulance had an empty coffin inside, which the DNCD suspected was used to hide drugs. They had stopped the driver another time and he had left the scene saying he would come back later.

it gets curiouser and curiouser. ahhh, the DR.

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013

Real life is stranger than TV.:confused:

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Back in Florida many, many years ago, the cops busted a prostitution ring that was using an ambulance as a motel for hookers.

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
The tip about the drug smuggling sounds like an after-the-fact (cover up) excuse.
I don't know...but I don't believe the DNCD's story.

SEO

Aug 3, 2012
DNCD lie on this one the ambulance was on hold for 20 min the child die.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i am not sold on the story from the family either. there is no saying the child would have lived. how long was it waiting for the ambulance itself? did they have to stop to put the petrol in (standard here)? plus there were on their way to a public hospital. not the place of the best health care. and why was the coffin in the ambulance in the first place?

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
I am surprised to read that there are any ambulances here in DR. Usually people use taxi or somebody's pickup truck to get to emergency room.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
there are ambulances but frankly speaking i would not even know how to call one.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
I have the ARS Humano health insurance, maybe they have some ambulances for their customers, but I'm sure I can walk or even crawl to the hospital faster than reach somebody on Humano's phone going thru their voice menu.