The DRopouts today Saturday 4 to 7 PM at The Finish Line in Sosua

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Our guitarist is feeling better today (we missed playing last week) so we are playing at The Finish Line in Sosua on Calle Ayuntamiento between Super Liquor and Ayuntamiento across from ReMax from 4 to 7 PM.

The DRopouts hope to see you all there.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Our guitarist is feeling better today (we missed playing last week) so we are playing at The Finish Line in Sosua on Calle Ayuntamiento between Super Liquor and Ayuntamiento across from ReMax from 4 to 7 PM.

The DRopouts hope to see you all there.

Is that what Rod named his bar?

drescape24

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Cool. I'm at work now, but if i can get out of here by 6pm, i will definitely come over to see you guys.

Frank

Apr 13, 2011
And try to get someone to video a short segment of the show, so those of us that are not in the area can see a little bit of the DRopouts. It would be fun to see. Wish I could stop by.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
And try to get someone to video a short segment of the show, so those of us that are not in the area can see a little bit of the DRopouts. It would be fun to see. Wish I could stop by.

Can you believe we actually had a guy sit in with us who produces video for Canadian TV and we still don't have a music video?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
DRescape you are correct.

Bob K

And here I was thinking a Cuban owned the place. Anyway, we did play at The Finish Line and plan to be back next weekend.

During the week, I am arranging a gig at Kahunas for this coming Thursday. Not definite yet, but it looks like it will be 8 to 10 PM on the beach in Cabarete.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2011
Can you believe we actually had a guy sit in with us who produces video for Canadian TV and we still don't have a music video?

I can understand, because you guys primarily perform just for the fun of it. But it does not have to be professional. Just have one of your groupies take some short video of a song or two with their cell phone video - at least then we can see what we are missing. Have a great show! Hopefully sometime I will be up north and can catch a show, so keep posting about the dates you play.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I can understand, because you guys primarily perform just for the fun of it. But it does not have to be professional. Just have one of your groupies take some short video of a song or two with their cell phone video - at least then we can see what we are missing. Have a great show! Hopefully sometime I will be up north and can catch a show, so keep posting about the dates you play.

Yes you are correct. We will eventually get a video done. Also need the FB page, etc, etc. But as you say, while we are serious, we still do it primarily because we enjoy it. It is almost like malaria, I stay away from music for a while, but I keep going back.