Woman kills attacker

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
This is the second woman who kills her attacker in the last couple months.:speechles

May 2, 2014, 24:20 24 Comments
MOCA: Woman kills man tried to steal

MOCA, Dominican Republic -. A woman shot and killed a man who allegedly tried to strip a moped.
Florence Mary Crossarm Hernandez, 39, resident of El Rosario Street Caimito used the .38 revolver to finalize the robber, about 22 years and whose identity has not been disclosed.
According to versions, the alleged offender and another accomplice were traveling on a motorcycle and intercepted Crossarm Hernandez, who was on a moped, with her husband Manuel Genaro Ruiz Romero, 48.
The body was deposited at the morgue of Moca Toribio Bencosme hospital.
The case is being investigated by police.
jt / am

Share on:
* Comments
Posted on May 2, 2014 | # 271237
vacano
Okay, done with the rats, there are k help police.
Posted on May 2, 2014 | # 271239
LOL
WONDERFULL, AWSOME!! :)))))

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Bravo! Good for her! It was either kill or be killed. Brave woman.

Maybe these thieves will start thinking twice.

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
Dominican Gun Molls?????? Been through Caimito. It's way up there just before you get to Santiago, if I remember correctly.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
jj:
I have no idea where is Caimito, but the paper says MOCA.
and Moca is very close to Santiago.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Dominican Gun Molls?????? Been through Caimito. It's way up there just before you get to Santiago, if I remember correctly.

No it is actually on the way out of downtown Moca towards San Luis. I go by there very frequently as I have family there and in San Luis.

They also killed two attackers in San Luis Moca, 14 and 15, just a few weeks back. I feel sorry for these boys that fall into this lifestyle. We can thank materialism and reggaeton music imo.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
i3rwcz.png

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
You __cked with the wrong person. Live by the sword, die by the sword. I hope every asshole that is thinking about doing this kind of thing takes notice. Do you feel lucky punk, well....

LTSTeve

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
El Caimito is the area just past the public hospital. I do not consider it a dangerous
area but I do know now of two incidents there.
My friends grandparents (in their 90's) were victims of a home invasion there.
The police shot one of the robbers dead in the driveway as he was getting away.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING! DID HE FIRE 5 SHOTS OR 6? WELL, WITH ALL OF THIS EXCITEMENT I LOST COUNT MYSELF. SO ASK YOURSELF ONE QUESTION, DO YOU FEEL LUCKY? WELL DO YA PUNK?! THOUGHT SO!...I GOTS TO KNOW SUCKA!!! CLICK! GUESS ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY PUNK!

They will never get it!! time to carry again...

You __cked with the wrong person. Live by the sword, die by the sword. I hope every asshole that is thinking about doing this kind of thing takes notice. Do you feel lucky punk, well.

LTSTeve

May 5, 2007
I don't read spanish so help!! Was the guy "stripping" the scooer as in taking parts or did he force owner off and take bike?

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Sorry, but I'm not in favour of the death penalty, especially when it is meted out outside the judicial system.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I feel sorry for these boys that fall into this lifestyle. We can thank materialism and reggaeton music imo.

Feel free to hand in your sociology degree for further review. There has been a mistake made somewhere and it needs to be corrected.