Yeni Berenice Reynoso Speaks Out

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Denouncing" is the easy part, ALL the "POLITICOS" due THAT.
It's just they NEVER follow their "WORDS" with any "ACTIONS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They have an"Anti-Corruption" governmental agency here,......................we are still waiting for them to find ANY!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Rich criminals do not like being outed. Yeni could be in an accident or as happended not long ago the victim of a "random" home invasion robbery where nothing was stolen yet the victim died from lead poisoning.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Hey, the anti corruption unit is looking like OJ is searching for his wife's killers. These things take time.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i don't trust this woman. outing valueless dignitarios yet stifling querellas against leonel and bautista and covering for them every step of the way?

2irn1h.jpg

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
She may have played a part in taking me down and got her money by stealing the customs cargo contract for STI from a judge's family.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
She is either part of the solution or the problem depending on who is looking at the situation. Corruption in the Justice system?
That is really hard to believe??????????The sad thing is that these people are screwing with other peoples lives. As I have stated before "power corrupts and ultimate power corrupts ultimately. Sometimes you have to go along to get along until you reach to point where you have the power to change the system in some way. She is in a no win situation.

LTSteve

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I used to be like " Go Yeni", but every case that doesn?t go her way she gives a press conference saying that she?s embarrassed of the system, even if the prosecution is the one at fault.

Most of the cases that get dropped (or in which the perpetrator walks free) are actually due to either a faulty prosecution or police behavior. For example, why would a prosecutor let the time that they have to do diligences prescribe if they really cared? Yet, this keeps happening.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Teflon People

She may have played a part in taking me down and got her money by stealing the customs cargo contract for STI from a judge's family.

If I understand this correctly, this amounts to a serious accusation.
Maybe you can clarify?

Nevertheless, judge Margarita Cristo Cristo now filed a suit against Yeni Berenice for insult and libel.

It will be interesting to see what sticks to whom, in other words who has got more teflon... :rolleyes:

El Caribe ? Jueza se querella contra fiscal Berenice por ultraje; deja caso D?az R?a

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...rosecutor-Judge-received-US20M-from-drug-lord

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...Court-probes-Prosecutor-Instruction-Judge-row

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2014/5/6/51377/Facebook-traps-another-gabby-judge

donP

donP

Dec 14, 2008
What she said

[video=youtube;6fo7N5lYXBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fo7N5lYXBA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

donP

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
I completely agree with your observation....she has an alternative agenda

i don't trust this woman. outing valueless dignitarios yet stifling querellas against leonel and bautista and covering for them every step of the way?

2irn1h.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Nevertheless, judge Margarita Cristo Cristo now filed a suit against Yeni Berenice for insult and libel.
It will be interesting to see what sticks to whom, in other words who has got more teflon... :rolleyes:

diario libre also reports this on the front page:
Jueza somete a la fiscal del Distrito Nacional por ultraje y "violencia verbal" - DiarioLibre.com

interesting comments:
Wao Yeni, las mas anticorrupta, la mas papita que el papa..porque no te portaste asi con los expediente de leonelito...ahora te quieres vender como la mas puritana, para una cosa si, pero para la otra no.....que paisito que le gusta a la gente este....vaya perla!!.
Estas Dos lo que quieren es montar un circo, pense que eran mas serias, pero vemos que son dos ineptas que solo se enfoncan en sus aspectos personales, el Sr. Rua es el punto principal y deben de trabajar en equipo para lograr sus objetivos. Srs Pongan de su parte para que el pueblo pueda creer en ustedes Ya que la veracidad de Reynoso esta en el suelo,Dominguez Brito esto esta triste y usted quiere ser Presidente.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
diario libre also reports this on the front page:
Jueza somete a la fiscal del Distrito Nacional por ultraje y "violencia verbal" - DiarioLibre.com

interesting comments:
Wao Yeni, las mas anticorrupta, la mas papita que el papa..porque no te portaste asi con los expediente de leonelito...ahora te quieres vender como la mas puritana, para una cosa si, pero para la otra no.....que paisito que le gusta a la gente este....vaya perla!!.
Estas Dos lo que quieren es montar un circo, pense que eran mas serias, pero vemos que son dos ineptas que solo se enfoncan en sus aspectos personales, el Sr. Rua es el punto principal y deben de trabajar en equipo para lograr sus objetivos. Srs Pongan de su parte para que el pueblo pueda creer en ustedes Ya que la veracidad de Reynoso esta en el suelo,Dominguez Brito esto esta triste y usted quiere ser Presidente.
but this on the back page:

Yeni Berenice gan? en la calle - DiarioLibre.com

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I'm inclined to believe that the honorable judge is much more corrupt than our prosecutor.

It's not hard to hear and feel her frustration when a judge she accuses of being corrupt is assigned to a case against another corrupt official. Ya gotta wonder who's calling the shots.
I believe so too. And I can even imagine that if she wants to keep doing the good work she is doing, she can't go after Leonel or Felix Bautista right now.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I'm inclined to believe that the honorable judge is much more corrupt than our prosecutor.

It's not hard to hear and feel her frustration when a judge she accuses of being corrupt is assigned to a case against another corrupt official. Ya gotta wonder who's calling the shots.

Don?t let looks fool you! Who do you think appointed the prosecutor? She was hand picked by politicians to be there! On the other hand, the judge had to go to "judge school" for two years and study her ass off.

Judges are not allowed to hold press conferences to give intricate details about the cases.Their voice is the transcript and motivations of the sentence.

Prosecutors can appear on tv telling their minds, which gives the public a feeling of "sincerity and transparency".

Last edited: