Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: where do you get your prescriptions

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question where do you get your prescriptions

    Hey people,

    I am in need of some special medication and sometimes it can be found locally it is just that i do not really like the word local.

    Did you try to buy some online and if so, where did you do it? Is it reliable and how fast did you get them?

    Thanks for any given tips.

    Tc

  2. #2
    Silver
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,737
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Depends on what you're looking for. Most meds don't require prescription in the DR, although maybe your "special" meds do. There are several knowledgeable posters on this board that would probably be able to confirm if the meds are available and if you'll require a prescription.

  3. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks, it is available but not always. I am looking for Nolvadex.

    For those who like to answer, but do not feel comfortable to post here, feel free to send a pm :-)

  4. #4
    Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    31,523
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    it is available as generic tamoxifeno. 10 mg for 690 pesos per box and 20 mg for 1505 pesos. not sure how many pills in the box, i understand it's usually 14. you can also try a brand name TAXUS, made by asofarma.
    no prescription needed.

  5. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    it is available as generic tamoxifeno. 10 mg for 690 pesos per box and 20 mg for 1505 pesos. not sure how many pills in the box, i understand it's usually 14. you can also try a brand name TAXUS, made by asofarma.
    no prescription needed.
    have to dive into this, it is a brand that i do not know.

    Odd, since Nolvadex has 60 pills in 1 box

    But thanks anyway.

    Tc

  6. #6
    Gold
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,858
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I would like to know what online pharmacies people use as well! I have looked for reputable ones but I don't know which ones are scams and which ones are real!

    We spend about $400 a month on meds and I wanted to check out cheaper alternatives if possible.
    So could someone PM me as well if you don't want to post about it?

  7. #7
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harleysrock View Post
    I would like to know what online pharmacies people use as well! I have looked for reputable ones but I don't know which ones are scams and which ones are real!

    We spend about $400 a month on meds and I wanted to check out cheaper alternatives if possible.
    So could someone PM me as well if you don't want to post about it?

    I purchase from 3 sites:

    https://www.superdrugsaver.com/
    Pharmacy, Generic Drugs, Prescription Medications - HealthWarehouse.com
    4RX.COM: Your Online Source For Affordable Generic Medications

    Moderator DR1.com

  8. Likes Harleysrock liked this post
  9. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,858
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If I ever meet you, I owe you at least a dinner!! You have saved me a lot of money!!!!! Thank you :-)

  10. Likes Bronxboy liked this post
  11. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harleysrock View Post
    If I ever meet you, I owe you at least a dinner!! You have saved me a lot of money!!!!! Thank you :-)
    I personally guarantee!!!

    HealthWarehouse: prescriptions needed

    The other 2 no!!!!!!

    Superdrugsaver still offers Tramadol which is now a controlled substance.

    4RX is great because they offer extra pills and the prices are good.


    Moderator DR1.com

  12. #10
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxboy View Post
    I personally guarantee!!!

    HealthWarehouse: prescriptions needed

    The other 2 no!!!!!!

    Superdrugsaver still offers Tramadol which is now a controlled substance.

    4RX is great because they offer extra pills and the prices are good.

    good that you mentioned: the other two NO

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •