where do you get your prescriptions

theconsul

May 6, 2014
www.project8.biz
Hey people,

I am in need of some special medication and sometimes it can be found locally it is just that i do not really like the word local.

Did you try to buy some online and if so, where did you do it? Is it reliable and how fast did you get them?

Thanks for any given tips.

Tc

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Depends on what you're looking for. Most meds don't require prescription in the DR, although maybe your "special" meds do. There are several knowledgeable posters on this board that would probably be able to confirm if the meds are available and if you'll require a prescription.

theconsul

May 6, 2014
www.project8.biz
Thanks, it is available but not always. I am looking for Nolvadex.

For those who like to answer, but do not feel comfortable to post here, feel free to send a pm :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it is available as generic tamoxifeno. 10 mg for 690 pesos per box and 20 mg for 1505 pesos. not sure how many pills in the box, i understand it's usually 14. you can also try a brand name TAXUS, made by asofarma.
no prescription needed.

theconsul

May 6, 2014
www.project8.biz
it is available as generic tamoxifeno. 10 mg for 690 pesos per box and 20 mg for 1505 pesos. not sure how many pills in the box, i understand it's usually 14. you can also try a brand name TAXUS, made by asofarma.
no prescription needed.

have to dive into this, it is a brand that i do not know.

Odd, since Nolvadex has 60 pills in 1 box

But thanks anyway.

Tc

I would like to know what online pharmacies people use as well! I have looked for reputable ones but I don't know which ones are scams and which ones are real!

We spend about $400 a month on meds and I wanted to check out cheaper alternatives if possible.
So could someone PM me as well if you don't want to post about it?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I would like to know what online pharmacies people use as well! I have looked for reputable ones but I don't know which ones are scams and which ones are real!

We spend about $400 a month on meds and I wanted to check out cheaper alternatives if possible.
So could someone PM me as well if you don't want to post about it?

I purchase from 3 sites:

https://www.superdrugsaver.com/
Pharmacy, Generic Drugs, Prescription Medications - HealthWarehouse.com
4RX.COM: Your Online Source For Affordable Generic Medications

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
If I ever meet you, I owe you at least a dinner!! You have saved me a lot of money!!!!! Thank you :)

I personally guarantee!!!

HealthWarehouse: prescriptions needed

The other 2 no!!!!!!

Superdrugsaver still offers Tramadol which is now a controlled substance.

4RX is great because they offer extra pills and the prices are good.

:)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
have to dive into this, it is a brand that i do not know.
Odd, since Nolvadex has 60 pills in 1 box
But thanks anyway.

taxus is in a box of 14 pills. another type of a pill for similar issues, armidex, also comes in a box of 14 pills so i made a guess here. the price does not seem correct for bigger box either. but the pharmacy i called did not have tamoxifeno in stock so they could not check the box for me. now you know the same you can call a larger pharmacy near you and check it.

I personally guarantee!!!

HealthWarehouse: prescriptions needed

The other 2 no!!!!!!

Superdrugsaver still offers Tramadol which is now a controlled substance.

4RX is great because they offer extra pills and the prices are good.

:)

Those 3 don't work for me all for different reasons lol. If you do not have a CC that uses an American bank you cannot use Health Warehouse. 4rx they only except visa and I only have Mastercards and American Express and the other one is not accepting new customers. Thank you though!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I get my pills from the US Veteran's Administration.
They mail them to my EPS mail/package forwarder in Miami Florida.
The packages are never even opened by DR customs.
Been doing so for many years!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
I have been getting my prescriptions filled at the nearby pharmacy. I had been paying (covered by insurance) about 600 per month in the US. Currently I pay 100 in Santiago. I recommend that you check local prices too.

I have been getting my prescriptions filled at the nearby pharmacy. I had been paying (covered by insurance) about 600 per month in the US. Currently I pay 100 in Santiago. I recommend that you check local prices too.

Local prices are very high for what I am used to! $200 a month for 1 antidepressant? EAK! I almost had a heart attack and refused to pay it which wasn't a good idea....