Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Chiropractor or Osteopath needed in Puerto Plata

Hi,

I am looking to find an experienced and good chiropractor or osteopath in Puerto Plata. I need treatment for 2 hernias in my lower back, which is affecting my right leg!!!

Would be preferable if they spoke English but is not a necessity!!!

Thanks in advance for you advance and help.

*** I love DR1 ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Or spelled Qwackopractor by the medical profession

3. Likes windeguy, Tamborista liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    There is a good German who speaks English. He is on Beller or the parallel street. Don't remember his name, but Quiropractor is how ot is spelled in Spanish.
    Hi Derfish,

My partner has a moto, where abouts on Beller is his office... And Ill go there later today!!! If the rain stops

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Try Dr. John Lancaster, Cabarete - from North Carolina - 809 571 0964 for appt. Have heard good reviews on his work. Chiropractor

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Floridaborn View Post
    Try Dr. John Lancaster, Cabarete - from North Carolina - 809 571 0964 for appt. Have heard good reviews on his work. Chiropractor
    Thanks for the recommendation....

Unfortunately I live in the City, and even though I have jeeps they are rented alot of the time.... So Cabarete is just too far for me to go... I would be a cripple if I went in a carito!!!

Thanks again!!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr Frank in Costambar,- was an orthopedic surgeon till he had an accident,-very skilled in all things bone related. Many of us travel from Cabrera to see him tho he comes to Rio San Juan every month or so. My husband practically crawled in to see him with severe back pain,- fixed him in 2 visits,- now he still goes for "tune-ups". Dr frank is European trained (Swiss I believe) and speaks excellent English.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pularvik View Post
    Dr Frank in Costambar,- was an orthopedic surgeon till he had an accident,-very skilled in all things bone related. Many of us travel from Cabrera to see him tho he comes to Rio San Juan every month or so. My husband practically crawled in to see him with severe back pain,- fixed him in 2 visits,- now he still goes for "tune-ups". Dr frank is European trained (Swiss I believe) and speaks excellent English.
    Sounds great!!!

Do you have a contact number for him.... So I can make an apt or is there a drop in clinic he has in Costamber...

Thanks for your help and advise...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pauleast View Post
    Or spelled Qwackopractor by the medical profession
    Cute joke, but a good chiropractor is worth his weight in gold. Doctors mask pain, but chiropractors actually get rid of it.

*** I love DR1 ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Jealous aren't they? They can only cut and slice to help, but the chiropractor can heal without that, so they can continue with their hatred.
    Yes, they posses magic wands that the medical community does not have access to. They would never take advantage of the infirm and uneducated.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Jealous aren't they? They can only cut and slice to help, but the chiropractor can heal without that, so they can continue with their hatred.
    Many of the "medical profession" will refer patients to Ciros. Back in the Dark Ages some Chiros claim to be able to cure cancer, aid in digestion, improve erections etc. Most modern Chiros provide joint and muscle manipulation to relieve pain with great success, they aren't really that successful at curing the underlying issue Think of them in the same manner a you would a pain control injection, relief of the symptoms

Osteopaths often suffer from same misconception, they actually receive further training them MD's in the methods of high velocity manipulation

I never believed much in acupuncture or herbal medicine, but can billions of people all be wrong?

If standing over a septic tank naked while saying 27 hallelujahs gets rid of kidney stones, I'll give it a try next time i have an attack

I fear it is the beginning of the end for me, Iím agreeing with Fish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast