Chiropractor or Osteopath needed in Puerto Plata

tavarez1982

Jun 29, 2012
Hi,

I am looking to find an experienced and good chiropractor or osteopath in Puerto Plata. I need treatment for 2 hernias in my lower back, which is affecting my right leg!!!

Would be preferable if they spoke English but is not a necessity!!!

Thanks in advance for you advance and help.

tavarez1982

Jun 29, 2012
There is a good German who speaks English. He is on Beller or the parallel street. Don't remember his name, but Quiropractor is how ot is spelled in Spanish.

Hi Derfish,

My partner has a moto, where abouts on Beller is his office... And Ill go there later today!!! If the rain stops

Floridaborn

Sep 25, 2010
Try Dr. John Lancaster, Cabarete - from North Carolina - 809 571 0964 for appt. Have heard good reviews on his work. Chiropractor

tavarez1982

Jun 29, 2012
Try Dr. John Lancaster, Cabarete - from North Carolina - 809 571 0964 for appt. Have heard good reviews on his work. Chiropractor

Thanks for the recommendation....

Unfortunately I live in the City, and even though I have jeeps they are rented alot of the time.... So Cabarete is just too far for me to go... I would be a cripple if I went in a carito!!!

Thanks again!!!

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
Dr Frank in Costambar,- was an orthopedic surgeon till he had an accident,-very skilled in all things bone related. Many of us travel from Cabrera to see him tho he comes to Rio San Juan every month or so. My husband practically crawled in to see him with severe back pain,- fixed him in 2 visits,- now he still goes for "tune-ups". Dr frank is European trained (Swiss I believe) and speaks excellent English.

tavarez1982

Jun 29, 2012
Dr Frank in Costambar,- was an orthopedic surgeon till he had an accident,-very skilled in all things bone related. Many of us travel from Cabrera to see him tho he comes to Rio San Juan every month or so. My husband practically crawled in to see him with severe back pain,- fixed him in 2 visits,- now he still goes for "tune-ups". Dr frank is European trained (Swiss I believe) and speaks excellent English.

Sounds great!!!

Do you have a contact number for him.... So I can make an apt or is there a drop in clinic he has in Costamber...

Thanks for your help and advise...

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Jealous aren't they? They can only cut and slice to help, but the chiropractor can heal without that, so they can continue with their hatred.

Yes, they posses magic wands that the medical community does not have access to. They would never take advantage of the infirm and uneducated.

May 5, 2007
Jealous aren't they? They can only cut and slice to help, but the chiropractor can heal without that, so they can continue with their hatred.

Many of the "medical profession" will refer patients to Ciros. Back in the Dark Ages some Chiros claim to be able to cure cancer, aid in digestion, improve erections etc. Most modern Chiros provide joint and muscle manipulation to relieve pain with great success, they aren't really that successful at curing the underlying issue Think of them in the same manner a you would a pain control injection, relief of the symptoms

Osteopaths often suffer from same misconception, they actually receive further training them MD's in the methods of high velocity manipulation

I never believed much in acupuncture or herbal medicine, but can billions of people all be wrong?

If standing over a septic tank naked while saying 27 hallelujahs gets rid of kidney stones, I'll give it a try next time i have an attack

I fear it is the beginning of the end for me, I?m agreeing with Fish :speechles

tavarez1982

Jun 29, 2012
Going off subject...

Yes, they posses magic wands that the medical community does not have access to. They would never take advantage of the infirm and uneducated.

Hi Everyone,

I really dont want to get into discussion on what is better a doctor, chiropractor or osteopath...

My doctor has been a god send, we operated on a hernia in my neck in February. Everything went well and I am so much better have strength in my right arm and no headaches.

However we are unable to treat the other 2 hernias in my lumber area as I am now pregnant...

As a result I am now looking for someone who can help me manage the pain for the next 7 months...

Thank you people who have provided constructive advise....

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
As a result I am now looking for someone who can help me manage the pain for the next 7 months...

Thank you people who have provided constructive advise....

Try to PM AZB as he is a practicing chiropractor in DR.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
I can recommend a good Haitian Voo-Doo doctor that can remove that terrible hex. However you will have to travel to Monti Cristi.
First, do you have any allergies to bones and tea leaves

tavarez1982

Jun 29, 2012
Drove by the German one at half past noon toiday and was closed, maybe for 2 hour lunch? I don'r know, but here is the phone number off their sign 809-244-4142. MIsion Life seems to be the name.
Der Fish

Thanks, I will try and give him a call....