dominican girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Right, we had many threads about dominican girls and relationships...
I'm not wearing pink glasses here and I perfectly know all the crap and set ups that happened.
We have this recent exemple of wife who faked a kidnapping to get money from her husband...

BUT I have a dominican girl friend and everything is great.
Maybe one day, she will kill me or take everything I have... Maybe

Then, what I'd like to say here is this:
I have the feeling that if a foreigner is nice, caring and loving with his dominican girl friend, then she will be the nicest novia he could dream of...

Thats what I do, and how I behave naturally, and really I get it back a thousand times...
:)

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I'm not wearing pink glasses here and I perfectly know all the crap and set ups that happened.
We have this recent exemple of wife who faked a kidnapping to get money from her husband...

I have the feeling that if a foreigner is nice, caring and loving with his dominican girl friend, then she will be the nicest novia he could dream of...

Thats what I do, and how I behave naturally, and really I get it back a thousand times...

groan

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Sometimes things work out, and sometimes they don't. I hope for you that they do. IMO, if you find one that does work out, then you truly will be a very lucky man indeed as Im one that believes Dominicanas are wonderful.

Aug 6, 2006
Dominicanas are individuals, not stereotypes. Each one is different, though they may have similarities.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Rep Dom... don't waste your time..... the predicatable responses will flow in.

you're happy, that's what's important
I have posted your thinking before...
what would happen if you treated these women like a real date.... open doors, hold the chair, blah, blah

you'll never know 'til you try...

you're doing well and that's all that counts

karnes

Sep 26, 2013
The thing is there is alot of old men with their "novias" here..... and when you have a huge age difference nothing in common and pretty much just bought the girl the relationship will never work.... Find one who is educated, you have stuff in common life will be great.... and when you want sex from someone half your age pay for it just for the one day...

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

Do you live in the DR or the US. If you live in the US how much money are you sending her ? Yes, she will treat you well as long as you are doing the same. How often do you see this girl in person? Just curious?

LTSTeve

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
The thing is there is alot of old men with their "novias" here..... and when you have a huge age difference nothing in common and pretty much just bought the girl the relationship will never work.... Find one who is educated, you have stuff in common life will be great.... and when you want sex from someone half your age pay for it just for the one day...

Education isn't the thing. Good Character is. There are many women in DR that would never try and screw you over. There are women that would not be with anyone they didn't genuinely love no matter how much you give them.

There are a lot of women between educated women that are lawyers and doctors and barrio rats that are putas. I have no idea where the OP's novia falls on that spectrum and it is not my business or problem. If he is happy, I am happy. If she turns around and kills him I will contribute to the conspiracy theory threads as well. . . lol.

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Do you live in the DR or the US. If you live in the US how much money are you sending her ? Yes, she will treat you well as long as you are doing the same. How often do you see this girl in person? Just curious?

LTSTeve

LTS, I live in Sosua. She lives with me. There has never been any money problem

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Question. I have been on DR1 for years, pretty much the beginning. In all these threads where people ask advice and people pile on and rip them apart. . . . . .did the OP ever listen to the advice? I can't remember one, so why pile on?

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
If you are an adult you should always been in a relationship with a good person. The woman is not you wife, ex wife, mother of your children so NOTHING is keeping you glued to anyone.

Girlfriends and lovers come and go just take it day by day. She may very well make a GREAT GF, but not a good wife or life partner.

Relax she is just a girlfriend.

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Again, I'm not posting to discuss my case or to get advices...
Just wanted to say how I feel.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Do any of you guys ever wonder why it is so easy to find a GF in Panama City, Santo Domingo, San Jose, Cartagena etc. but in places like London, New York City, Los Angeles it is NOT as easy.

I am not saying your typical gringo is not a good guy, but you have to look in the mirror and tell yourself I struggle BIGTIME in Miami just getting a woman to notice me, but in Santiago and Bani women notice and are very nice to me.

If you were talking about your GF who was raised in Brooklyn I could give you more info, but a woman you met in Puerto Plata you have to know a BIG reason why she is your GF has a lot to do with the benefits awarded to Dominican women who date and marry gringos.

Status
Not open for further replies.