Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: give me what's yours, i'm a PADRE DE FAMILIA

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default give me what's yours, i'm a PADRE DE FAMILIA

some may remember a thread in NC section about the invasion of the land at the entrance of costambar. this land (and what is now a barrio javillar) belongs to a family named ginebra and was invaded few months ago. the police has arrived, threw the people off the land and made a post there. few weeks later the police left and the invaders came back. this time when the police arrived 30 people were arrested.

but the story is far from over. the invaders now demand that the land isgiven to then because the owner's title of the land is false and they "need a roof for their families".

Invasores de terrenos en Costambar exigen que se les entregue esos predios para construir viviendas - Puerto Plata Digital

presented without comment because none of the words that come to my head now is permitted of dr1....

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

great spot to open a colmado as their are 20 to 30 people there all the time now .

3. Likes caribmike, frank12 liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

"OBAMA" sent them!!!!!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the things that most bothers me is when those 'low life's' (sorry) demand something that's not theirs to demand: exigimos .......,(fill in the blanks). For example this car I saw yesterday:

Or 'exigimos participar en las rutas alimenticias del metro'

I have to keep telling myself: "let them be, it's their country Maurice, it's there country."

6. Likes Criss Colon, Hernandez liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Dominican thinking. Do not try and understand as it can make you crazy.

8. Likes Criss Colon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

we had a guest for along weekend who insisted we went to the beach. massive quantity of people there and deafening noise. we came back almost straight away. the next day i went for a walk on the beach. unbelievable. rubbish everywhere. in the water, on the sand, on the street. and this is the people who DEMAND access to beaches. how about f**k you, no?

i need to stop leaving home. it makes my blood pressure spike.

10. Likes Criss Colon, Hernandez liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought the house at the top of the highest hill I could find in Arroyo Hondo.
    WHY, because "$HIT Flows DOWN HILL"!!!!!!!!!
    "dv", I live with 8 Dominicanos, where can I ESCAPE to ???????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

12. Likes jinty05, Hernandez liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

We were at Playa Ensenada last Sunday and I was somewhat stunned that the people were using the very same ocean we were swimming in as a garbage can!!, before I knew it I was swimming amongst empty bottles of Presidente, Dewars, styrofoam cups, it was disgusting! I couldn't help but think " damn, don't they get that we are swimming in this?!!" for crissakes I shudder to think what a bath must entail in the home!!! In Contrast we were there on a Saturday about a month ago and it was beautiful only a few souls on the beach and it was like something you see on the post cards- wonderfully beautiful.....

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

The land invasion thing is a somewhat complex issue. Whereas I don't care for people just invading stuff that's not theirs, I also understand that some big landowners in The DR did NOT acquire these lands via legitimate means. So people like Ginebras and other "old" money families have lots of land that they basically "stole" back in the day (Not saying this particular parcel is one of those) so they have no title and honestly I have no sympathy for these families either.

Post Thanks / Like

you know, this is a nice land. empty for many years. but now there is a road, 24/7 power in costambar and a school next door all of a sudden a bunch of pobres need this land to live? how about you put your zinc houses in aguas negras, where you belong?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast