Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Default You can't make this stuff up

From the 'You can't make this stuff up' file:

Two women were killed in Santo Domingo. They lived near each other. Come to find out that they looked alike, and they killed the wrong one first, so they had to go back and kill the other one.

The woman was having an affair with the lawyer she worked for. Someone paid 400,000 pesos to have her killed. First the lawyer was arrested. Then today they found out it was his wife - also a lawyer - who had her nephew put out the contract on her husband's girlfriend. So he hired someone to kill the girlfriend. That person then farmed out the work to two other people.....

I think I got that all right....

A Zuleika la mandó a matar esposa de abogado

Capturan empresario acusado de ordenar el asesinato de 2 mujeres - listindiario.com

Administrator
    DR1.com

2. Likes Bronxboy liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

what i do not understand is that the contractor paid 400k altogether, 200k per head. the hitman killed wrong person at first, you'd think he'd offer some kind of a discount here.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    what i do not understand is that the contractor paid 400k altogether, 200k per head. the hitman killed wrong person at first, you'd think he'd offer some kind of a discount here.
    bidness is bidness.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    bidness is bidness.
    this is poor customer service.

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

I was quoted 8000 pesos per person. I hope they don't hear about this.

*** I love DR1 ***
    Post Thanks / Like

One needs to be cautious with whom he associates with here. When your local moto concho bad boy will whack anybody you want for 500.00 U.S

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

She was Waaaaaaaaaaaaay overcharged!
    I bet her nephew only gave the guy 10,000 pesos and kept the rest as a "Finders Fee"!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

9. Likes Harleysrock, beachcomber liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    From the 'You can't make this stuff up' file:

Two women were killed in Santo Domingo. They lived near each other. Come to find out that they looked alike, and they killed the wrong one first, so they had to go back and kill the other one.

The woman was having an affair with the lawyer she worked for. Someone paid 400,000 pesos to have her killed. First the lawyer was arrested. Then today they found out it was his wife - also a lawyer - who had her nephew put out the contract on her husband's girlfriend. So he hired someone to kill the girlfriend. That person then farmed out the work to two other people.....

I think I got that all right....

A Zuleika la mandó a matar esposa de abogado

Capturan empresario acusado de ordenar el asesinato de 2 mujeres - listindiario.com
    These kind of news items make you think while driving in your car in santo domingo, when does the moment come two guys on a motorcycle pass my by and start shooting. "Oops wrong guy, we were after another guy with bright eyes".

Not that these things don't happen in other countries, but given the stupidity of the lowlifes in this country, the margen of error is way bigger.

11. Likes Africaida liked this post
    DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

The plot thickens - now they say she paid 800,000 pesos, to the husband of her niece. The wife had forced the husband to fire the girlfriend, but he was still seeing her.

Mujer pagó 800 mil pesos a hombre para que contratara a sicarios matarían amante de su esposo

Administrator
    DR1.com

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

The drama continues - the gun that killed the two women was registered to the husband.

Prueba balística revela revólver ocupado a empresario fue usado en asesinato de Natasha Sing

And the two who did the killing are in prison for a year pending trial

http://www.listindiario.com/la-repub...o-de-2-mujeres

Administrator
    DR1.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast