Virtual Private Networks

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
I'm looking into the viability of subscribing to a VPN service. Are there limitations for their functionality in the DR? Is it feasible for having sports events streamed to my computer? Are they reliable? Please help me with this?

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
If you are asking if there are troubles with opening a VPN connection from DR, like ports closed for VPN or Open VPN, the answer is NO PROBLEM. No restrictions here with Claro, Tricom or WIND Telecom.

El Hason

Nov 7, 2013
I don't currently live there but I use vyprvpn very good service and in my travels there it has worked well. Doesn't slow down the connections at all.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
we have strong VPN. i use it to watch RPDR on logo website. works like a charm. no problem installing and using the service although the connection time is a bit slower.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I use unotelly, which supposedly is faster than VPN. Advantage is that I can choose between an ip from USA, Canada, UK, Netherlands, Mexico and others.

amironcarro

Aug 17, 2016
Although its an old thread but i would love to recommend vpn here. I personally use purevpn since past 2 years and i am happy with their service, i think we all should buy vpn because of the security risks is increasing now day by day .

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Although its an old thread but i would love to recommend vpn here. I personally use purevpn since past 2 years and i am happy with their service, i think we all should buy vpn because of the security risks is increasing now day by day .

Are you using this from the DR?