May 22, 2004
TSA = Thousands Standing Around

now minus one

Homeland Security is watching.

Behave

18_homeland_security.jpg

SANTIAGO ONE

Oct 20, 2013
...He also acknowledged that someone had procured women for him to have sex with on about 45 trips and they were always older than 18....A Homeland Security agent stationed in the Dominican Republic was tipped off about an American tourist engaging in sex with the teens and interviewed both victims, special agent Karine Stewart stated in the complaint.....

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I'm sure the TSA officer never expected to have his photo plastered all over the place. Good lesson for others who think that no one knows what they're doing in DR.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
...He also acknowledged that someone had procured women for him to have sex with on about 45 trips and they were always older than 18....A Homeland Security agent stationed in the Dominican Republic was tipped off about an American tourist engaging in sex with the teens and interviewed both victims, special agent Karine Stewart stated in the complaint.....

Can someone explain the Homeland Security thing to me? Are they stationed in the airport?

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Gotta be more to the story. There are hundreds of 15 year old putas having sex with gringos.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
There are some countries in South America where you can have sex with 15 year old girls absolutely legally. Why go to DR for that?

SANTIAGO ONE

Oct 20, 2013
True. But seems like someone ratted/singled this guy out.
As a direct result from participating in this forum I have taken heed to the instruction of '...choose my "frens" wisely here'... criss, dv8 the gorgon, ( just to name a few) they don't pull punches regarding their experiences here and I paid attention to that.....

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
But US citizens aren't supposed to go anywhere for that if it's underage.

It is illegal for U.S. citizens to have sex with someone under the age of 16 or a prostitute under the age of 18 anywhere in the world
Read more: TSA supervisor busted for having sex with underage girls in the Dominican Republic: officials* - NY Daily News

There are some countries in South America where you can have sex with 15 year old girls absolutely legally. Why go to DR for that?

SANTIAGO ONE

Oct 20, 2013
...and trust no one ( anymore then the circumstances require) and that advice has made my time here safe, secure and drama free!

Last edited:

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
m
No you cannot if you are American. As the OP stated it is illegal for an American to travel out of the country for underage sex. Period.
Sorry, I forgot about that. Now I am so happy that I am not US citizen! :classic:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002

Apparently that does not matter. When it comes to some things you are bound by your country's law. The alphabet agencies are watching and they'll get you no matter where you go ;)

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
Well if your perversion is underage girls you are not alone.
That's not my perversion at all, but I love to have the freedom of choice based on laws of country where I travel to, not of country of my citizenship.

For example, by Colombian law it's OK if the man is 39, the girl is 15 and there is no money involved (or no witness saw any money, hahahahah). So why the hell US government tells US citizen NO WAY?

Anyway, I agree that doing such things in DR is pure stupidity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.